PDA

View Full Version : This weekends cabinet work...

Tony Cox
07-14-2008, 11:02 AM
This weekend I started putting the benchtop on the cabinets I have been making. Right now I only have the melamine top on the short side. I wanted to get my computer set back up so I started there. I still have to make the door for the cabinet that the computer is in, the side panels (Wife says I have to do that soon because it looks bad), and I have to put on the kick panels. After I get the rest of the top on I am going to trim the edges with ash and maybe stain it the same as the cabinets.

Since these are for the garage I have been using this project to gain experience. The two 4-drawer cabinets are made from pine and the other two are ash. At some point I will probably make new face frames from ash and replace the pine ones. That way they will all match.

Without further delay...Pictures....:D

John Thompson
07-14-2008, 1:26 PM
Looks good.. will the computer desk be left in the garage and it that a small refrigerator I see?

Sarge..

Dewey Torres
07-14-2008, 6:58 PM
Tony... looks like it was well thought out. Improving your work space can improve your work!

Dewey

Tony Cox
07-15-2008, 10:00 AM
Looks good.. will the computer desk be left in the garage and it that a small refrigerator I see?

Sarge..

Everything is permanent. The computer goes in the house when winter gets here. Yes, that is a small fridge you see in the middle.

Tony