PDA

View Full Version : Dog Tags For Kids

Mike Null
07-11-2008, 11:47 AM
With Keith's gracious permission I am posting an urgent request for contributions to aid a very worthwhile military support activity.

The project is Dog Tags For Kids. Please take a minute to look at their web site and judge for yourself. I think you will be touched by the impact such a small gift can have. So far more than 300,000 have been given.

http://www.dogtagsforkids.com/

The people who work on this project do it at their own expense and their own time so all the money and donations end up in the hands of the military kids.

Right now they have tens of thousands of backorders and desperately need money to buy supplies.

Eric Gustafson
07-11-2008, 12:48 PM
:) I donated.

God love our troops and their families for their sacrifice.

Gordy Anderson
07-11-2008, 1:24 PM
:) I donated.

God love our troops and their families for their sacrifice.

Me Too.

Gordy

Doug Jones from Oregon
07-11-2008, 2:05 PM
Mike, so nice to see this being posted here. I have been participating by donations in this program since early on and it is so heartwarming to see it continue. I've had some wonderful cards from our folks in uniform in Iraq, talking about how much it has meant to them and their children, to have this little token.

I look at this program and think about how many of these tags even a $10.00 contribution buys, how many children are able to get something from their parents.

God bless Rose for her continued diligence in this program and all of those that have supported it in some way. And God bless our troops and their families, they are, each and everyone, hero's in my book.

Doug

Mike Null
07-11-2008, 4:03 PM
Thanks very much guys. Rose is the hero of this venture. It's her hard work and free engraving that's keeps it going.

I also received a thank you letter from a serviceman that was worth a lot more than the few bucks I sent.

Mike Null
07-12-2008, 7:35 AM
Moderator changed name of thread hoping for a little more activity.