PDA

View Full Version : Ryobi Router Table Review Link

Richard Allen
04-21-2004, 9:20 AM
I was directed to this review from a mailing list.

The review is on E-Bay, the auction is closed. The review of the router table is good for a laugh. Read the "Description". I wonder what he "really" thinks.

Ryobi Router Table Review on E-Bay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2389286139)

Thanks

Chris Padilla
04-21-2004, 10:33 AM
Ha! Funny stuff....

Kelly C. Hanna
04-21-2004, 10:39 AM
That's a good one...I had one of those, but it wasn't that bad....still it was sold on ebay, though.

Lynn Kasdorf
04-21-2004, 1:12 PM
Ira Glass did a feature and interview on this ebay sale. I had heard of it before then. This is an example of the growing category of "ebay art".

Tyler Howell
04-21-2004, 1:44 PM
Ira Glass did a feature and interview on this ebay sale. I had heard of it before then. This is an example of the growing category of "ebay art".
I read the ad per a SMC thread then heard the seller on public radio this past weekend. What a hoot.:p
Lynn are you all moved in????;)

Lynn Kasdorf
04-21-2004, 1:52 PM
I read the ad per a SMC thread then heard the seller on public radio this past weekend. What a hoot.:p
Lynn are you all moved in????;)

Tyler-
Thanks for asking...we are moved into our new (old) place and are living there, but I can't really enjoy it until the old house is ready to put on the market and is sold. All my energy and every waking not-at-the-office moment is spent working on the old house.

I've not moved my shop yet, but I need to have a couple timbers replaced in the barn before I load it up.

I am readying tools for the big shop move, when it finally does come- a 16' dual axle trailer, forks for my backhoe, box truck (that is legal now), etc.

Lots ahead of me before I rest...

Jim Becker
04-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Ira Glass did a feature and interview on this ebay sale.
I caught that, too, although I had already seen the EBay posting. It was a nice interview and perfect for his show.

Tyler Howell
04-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Tyler-
Thanks for asking...we are moved into our new (old) place and are living there, but I can't really enjoy it until the old house is ready to put on the market and is sold. All my energy and every waking not-at-the-office moment is spent working on the old house.

I've not moved my shop yet, but I need to have a couple timbers replaced in the barn before I load it up.

I am readying tools for the big shop move, when it finally does come- a 16' dual axle trailer, forks for my backhoe, box truck (that is legal now), etc.

Lots ahead of me before I rest...
More important are you playing some tunes??? Lynn's got a gloat. :cool: :cool: But you have to find it!