PDA

View Full Version : Have a Safe and Happy 4th

Belinda Barfield
07-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Here's wishing all of you a safe and happy Independence Day and holiday weekend. And remember . . . he who goes forth with a fifth on the fourth may not live to go forth on the fifth. :D

Joe Pelonio
07-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Well said, Belinda. Looks like a wet one here, thunderstorms.

Dave Anderson NH
07-03-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm not going anywhere except to my shop (basement) this weekend. News reports indicate that New Hampshire's population of 1.35 million will grow by over 800,000 tourists this weekend.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July.

Dennis Peacock
07-03-2008, 1:57 PM
Happy Fourth to all of you too.

News has it that Conway's population will grow by 30 people this very weekend. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Jim Becker
07-03-2008, 3:50 PM
News has it that Conway's population will grow by 30 people this very weekend.

Dennis, do we have to explain to you how to "not contribute" to this trend? ;) :D

Happy 4th. I'm looking forward to the long weekend, not so much for the planned outing tomorrow, but for the reprieve from the "death by conference calls" I'm currently enjoying at work. :o Of course, come Monday, that's back on track and I also am Mr. Mom all week while Professor Dr. SWMBO heads to Shanghai...:p

Pat Germain
07-03-2008, 4:43 PM
Bummer, Jim. The only thing worse than a conference call is a video teleconference.

Enjoy the holiday, everyone. If you're not feeling festive, you can always come here and look at Belinda's avatar. She appears to be having so much fun!

Chuck Wintle
07-03-2008, 6:15 PM
Wishing a Happy July 4th to everyone. :D:D

Belinda Barfield
07-04-2008, 8:38 AM
If you're not feeling festive, you can always come here and look at Belinda's avatar. She appears to be having so much fun!

I am Pat! The drink in my hand is a Mint Julep. Today I'll be by the pool sipping something with a patriotic flair, yet to be determined.

Ken Fitzgerald
07-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Happy 4th all!

I was sporting a fever for a couple of days so I didn't go with my wife and MIL to the family gathering in Goldendale, WA.

Instead, I go to the shop and finish some turning I began before I came down with the fever. GLad I'm over that fever!

Jim O'Dell
07-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Get healthy, Ken. Time in the shop is always healing in so many ways.;)
I'm off to a dog show today. I'll be sporting my t-shirt that has a picture of an Irish Setter, the American flag, and and the words: Don't tread on me" Jim.

Mike Henderson
07-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Happy Birthday to all the people of the United States. And Happy Fourth of July to the rest of the world!

Mike

Steveo O'Banion
07-04-2008, 2:54 PM
I bought some rapidly oxidizing celebration devices from a cousin who is a licensed dealer of these things. ;)

The biggest shell set off car alarms in the neighborhood.

We're gonna have a great time! :D

Clint Jones
07-04-2008, 5:02 PM
Party at Belinda's house woo hoo :D Seriously everyone have a safe 4th and dont drink and drive. Now time to far up the grill ;).