PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking in America conference

Mark Stutz
07-01-2008, 10:47 PM
Just a heads up. Registration is now open for the Woodworking in America http://www.woodworkinginamerica.com/register/ conference. Sessions are filling up fast. Registration just opened today and some of the hands on classes are already full.

Mark

Narayan Nayar
07-02-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm going. It'd be nice to know if anyone else from SMC is going and arrange a meet up somewhere.

Pat Zabrocki
07-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Mark,
I think we met at the David Marks deal at Woodcraft. I take it your signed up as well. Look forward to seeing you there.
cheers
Pat

Mike K Wenzloff
07-02-2008, 1:25 AM
Hey, I'll be there too...what a coincidence! Looking forward to meeting y'all--and Narayan, see you later this month.

I'm going to try and sneek into a few seminars, so if you don't find me in the marketplace, there'll be saws out at my space. Feel free to play around.

Take care, Mike

Gary Herrmann
07-02-2008, 8:17 AM
I tried yesterday and the server must have been down from all the registrations. By the time I got in last night, all the hands on classes I was interested in were full.

I'm going to pass this year in the hope I can get into the hands on classes next time.

Scott Brihn
07-02-2008, 9:16 AM
I've signed up as well. Looking forward to meeting you as well. Just curious; did any of you have difficulty getting the online system to accept payment?

Narayan Nayar
07-02-2008, 9:19 AM
The systems handling online payment were down yesterday. I was told that they would process my payment manually and send me a confirmation, but that my registration went through successfully.

Mark Stutz
07-02-2008, 1:29 PM
Mike,
I look forward to meeting you. I feel fortunate to be in your saw sharpening class. Nothing like instruction from the master himself!

Mark