PDA

View Full Version : Gross-Stabil clamps on sale

Mike Mastin
04-19-2004, 3:19 PM
I order 16 Gross-Stabil clamps from AllProTools.com on April 16th and they arrived today! Not to shabby and they have a pretty fair sale on these clamps right now too.

I paid $21.90 each for the 24" and $22.90 each for the 32" clamps. I felt that this was a great deal for clamps of this quality and besides I can never catch the killer deals on the Besseys it seems :)

Jim Becker
04-19-2004, 3:47 PM
Very nice price. I will say that I had a "bad purchase experience" with that vendor a few years go, but have since seen positive posts. It's good to know that what I went through was an anomoly.

Mike Mastin
04-19-2004, 9:06 PM
Jim,

What kind of problem did you have withAllProTools:confused: I just ordered the clamps when I saw the pricing and they showed up today totally unexpected. I was thinking that they might be here around Friday.
All look like they are in perfect shape and the quality looks even better than I expected. I am very please with the clamps and the service so far from AllProTools.

Jim Becker
04-19-2004, 9:54 PM
Mike, it was a few years ago. I attempted to buy some saw blades and router bits from them as the price was "unbelievable" and after waiting weeks, experiencing "callback failure" for both email and the phone and so forth, as well as getting charged upon order, rather than upon shipment, I cancelled the transaction. It was very difficult to get a human being on the phone to do even that. I did get me refund, however. There were a few others who had issues, but since then I've seen some positive posts.

At the time, their web site was a little sexist, too...:rolleyes: