PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in Destin when you're damp?

Danny Thompson
06-29-2008, 9:56 AM
Scattered thunderstorms in Destin today and tomorrow.

Kow of any woodworking shops in or between Destin & Panama City?
Any good indoor destinations for the kids?

Ken Fitzgerald
06-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Danny, Sorry to hear the weather isn't cooperating with you in Destin. The beaches around Destin,FL are some of the prettiest in the world in the LOML and my opinions. Have you taken a dolphin watching cruise with the kids yet?

Cliff Rohrabacher
06-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Shark fishing.

Carl Eyman
06-29-2008, 2:39 PM
I;ve enjoyed the sailing along that part of the

I've enjoyed the sailng along the Gulf cast, but thunder storms prevent that; so I can't think of much else. If you go shark fishing try not to combine with swimming.

Carl Eyman
06-29-2008, 2:40 PM
I've enjoyed the sailng along the Gulf cast, but thunder storms prevent that; so I can't think of much else. If you go shark fishing try not to combine with swimming.

Earl Kelly
06-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Danny,

You can come west to Pensacola and check out the Naval Air Museum with the Imax theater. Also downtown in the Pensacola Historic village, we've got the Museum of Commerce and Industry. Industry has a bunch of touch screen video exhibits, as well a Snapper Smack 40' replica.

I believe there's an Air Force Museum at Eglin in Ft Walton.

Earl

Craig Summers
06-30-2008, 9:47 AM
I first saw the heading and thought this might be a wierd post :confused:, then i realized that it was Destin, not Desitin :rolleyes:

Comes with having a 2 year old with occasional diaper rash :(

Steveo O'Banion
07-03-2008, 8:09 PM
I know this is late, but we went to the Gulf World Aquarium in Panama City Beach the middle of June. Very nice, not expensive, a MUCH better deal IMHO than the Gulfarium in Destin.