PDA

View Full Version : I've Got The Bluze(gloat with Pix)!

Tyler Howell
04-18-2004, 8:02 AM
A couple of new Toyls. The 90* is a recon 9.6v. The impact driver is 12V on sale and you got a free tee shirt.

The color alarm went off when I brought them home. (Turquoise imbalance) Going to have to inject more Jet beige or PM mustard yellow to even things off.

John Miliunas
04-18-2004, 9:08 AM
"Holy battery power, Batman!" Whew, quite the haul, is what I see, regardless of the turquoise color! (couldn't you pick a color easier to spell?! :confused: ) Congrats! At present, I have zero Makita tools in my shop, but I hear good things about them. They should serve you well. :) But what's this about correcting the color imbalance with Jet beige and PM pucky yellow? That would indicate more heavy artillery in your future? ;) You keep us posted and thanks for the pics! (You know what a hard time I have with all those letter things strung together!) :rolleyes: :cool:

Frank Pellow
04-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Or, you could save a lot of money and correct the colour imbalance by spray painting these.

Mark Singer
04-18-2004, 10:49 AM
A new car in the garage in yellow or orange should do it....Here is a suggestion...

Tyler Howell
04-18-2004, 10:57 AM
"Holy battery power, Batman!" Whew, quite the haul, is what I see, regardless of the turquoise color! (couldn't you pick a color easier to spell?! :confused: ) Congrats! At present, I have zero Makita tools in my shop, but I hear good things about them. They should serve you well. :) But what's this about correcting the color imbalance with Jet beige and PM pucky yellow? That would indicate more heavy artillery in your future? ;) You keep us posted and thanks for the pics! (You know what a hard time I have with all those letter things strung together!)
I had a great write up on this stuff... told about my battle with common sense and even gave a plug for Bridgewood Green. Fought the up load doad thing almost all day yesterday. Had good size pix and everything. Must have had a band width bottleneck or something. Been playing with big Mak. for years and real happy.
I'm a sails man not a salesman.

T

John Miliunas
04-18-2004, 2:20 PM
Hey Tyler, now I *know* you've got that Excalibur overarm blade guard. I think Bridgewood Green and it would go along real nicely. You know...as in green and gold are always a winning combination! :D :D :D :D (Oh, and for sake of argument, I'm not sure I know of *any* OEM using purple in their color scheme, outside of the Excalibur router insert for their TS fence extension!) Enjoy the new stuff! :cool:

Tyler Howell
04-18-2004, 5:35 PM
A new car in the garage in yellow or orange should do it....Here is a suggestion...

Doah! Where'd that come from?? :eek: :eek: . W asn't there earlier. OK!

Honey Mark said I neeeed this.

Mark Singer
04-18-2004, 6:13 PM
Tyler,
It will actually save money....you see a sale on woodworking tools or something nice for honey to wear....in the Enzo...give it some pedal....nobody....nobody...is getting to that sale faster! You just saved money....checking my architectural color wheel...we are back in balance and the universe will continue its uninturupted spin...You need it!