PDA

View Full Version : Better DC Bags

Mark Kauder
03-10-2003, 10:51 AM
I know that this discussion has been done a hundred times on the BP, and probably here, but since I had no need at the time, I did not commit to memory.

I have a Grizzly 1.5hp DC. Works just great, and I am happy with it. I am now contemplating putting in a rudamentary DC system (now, I just haul the hose from place to place).

Our fellow WC/BP friend told me that he replace the stock bags on his Jet DC with bags from Highland Hardware, and it dramaticly increased suction.

I am heading up Atlanta way Wednesday on business, and was considering picking up at least a top bag, but thought I would get the consensis on what you all think about the various aftermarket DC bags (20" diameter).

The HH bags are "Toasted" Shaker Felt.

Thanks,

Mark

Tim Spickler
03-10-2003, 11:06 AM
I got an after market bag from American Fabric Filter Co. It is also the felt bag. I had them make an oversized bag and I have been completely satisfied. They can be found at www.americanfabricfilter.com

Doug Edwards
03-10-2003, 12:20 PM
If you just have the standard bags, you might want to take a look at the new lower prices Griz has on their high efficiency bags. They lowered the price to $19.95 each in the new catalogue. I ordered some for my collector. Hope to see them soon.