PDA

View Full Version : PNW Awards supplier?

Jim Griffith
06-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Joe and others here in the Pacific Northwest... we are just starting to branch out with our new laser and I need some plaques to engrave by friday. Are there any awards suppliers up in the seattle market, or elswhere here in the PNW where I might get two day service without paying extra freight? I suppose the Salt Lake Area would get me two day service as well...

Thanks in advance if anyone has any pointers!

Nancy Laird
06-24-2008, 12:04 AM
What kind of plaques do you want, Jim? I have some maple that I could get to you in two days--PM me.

Craig Hogarth
06-24-2008, 2:04 AM
JDS is on a two day ship if ordered by noon (maybe 1pm) and is in stock in their CA warehouses.

Jim Griffith
06-25-2008, 7:58 AM
Thank you to you both! We found what we were looking for from JDS and if all goes well it will be here on time!

Thanks again!

Gary Hair
06-25-2008, 1:02 PM
You may also want to try Western Trophy & Sign Supply. They have a branch in Portland and I get next day shipments (by ground) as long as I order by 3pm! For Idaho it may be one day, possibly two days for ground.

They have great customer service and their product is pretty much the same as others carry. They are a PDU distributor as well.

800-775-2927

I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy customer!

Gary