PDA

View Full Version : Lee Valley messed up

Dave Lehnert
06-22-2008, 3:19 PM
Placed and order with Lee Valley for the wonder pup and bench pup set. I received the package and they sent the wonder pup but sent a 8" white grinding wheel instead of the bench pup. Big mistake on Lee Valley part. To be truthful I thought "hey just keep the grinding wheel and reorder the pup". But I thought with the great customer service they give how dare I do such a thing. So I called and made them aware of the mistake. The amazing part they sent out my pup fedex next day. Did not even wait for me to return the grinding wheel.
Lee Valley does it again. Just when you think you have a bad customer service story to tell they go and ruin it for you. LOL!!!

Clifford Mescher
06-22-2008, 4:09 PM
Even the best mess up once in awhile....it is how they respond that matters the most. Clifford

Brian Kent
06-22-2008, 4:55 PM
Tough break. You almost had an opportunity for a good rant there, but they came through and messed it up.:rolleyes:

Isn't it nice to find a company that just keeps on doing things right!

Jack Camillo
06-22-2008, 7:59 PM
Lee Valley is irreproachable in customer service based on my experience with them. For the record, so is Lie Nielson's customer service. You can't go wrong with either one of these companies.

Jim Becker
06-22-2008, 10:13 PM
I recently got an incorrect item on an order and they handled things the same way...one email and the correct items were on the way via "fast" delivery and it was painless to return the incorrect items outside of a quick stop at the local shipping place to drop the box. Great company.

harry strasil
06-22-2008, 11:19 PM
same here, picker picked the wrong item, next day service on the right item and a prepaid return sticker included in the package. EXCELLENT customer service.