PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit

Rod Torgeson
06-21-2008, 11:50 AM
I had the pleasure of visiting with Dennis Peacock last Monday(June 16th). I will try and make this short as to why I was in Arkansas. I attended my 50th class reunion in Joplin, Missouri and have some friends in Harrison, Arkansas that I was planning to visit. Conway is about another 100 miles so I thought I would visit Dennis if he was accepting visitors this time of year. He was. We talked shop and he unloaded some pen blanks and a few other pieces of wood on me. Thanks Dennis for the wood and for the visit. My whole trip was a little more then 4900 miles. I just got home yesterday afternoon so that is why this thread is a little late.

Rod<---in Appleton, WA

Ken Fitzgerald
06-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Congrats Rod! Dennis is an all around nice guy and a great host too!

Jim Becker
06-21-2008, 1:06 PM
Oh, my...Dennis in shorts. Why no bib overall shorts?? LOL!

'Glad you had a nice visit Rod and congrats on your class reunion. Dennis's place is on my "hit list" should I get into that area at anytime.

Nancy Laird
06-21-2008, 2:00 PM
Rod, you met one (of the many) good guys on this board. Dennis and his family are great hosts and good friends. When I visited with Dennis last year, he also loaded me up with pen blanks and some other stuff. Jim, you MUST take the time to get down to Conway and meet Dennis---you haven't lived until you've spent a few hours in his presence. (And if you're real lucky, you'll see the bib overalls in person, as I did.)

Dennis Peacock
06-21-2008, 5:27 PM
Rod,

It was an HONOR to finally meet you in person and I greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to drop in for a visit. I only hope that one day....I can repay the visit by visiting you and your shop.

Jim Becker
06-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Nancy, Uncle Dennis has visited here already, so I've been graced with his presence already LOL...I owe a reciprocal down at his place!