PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ordered from here

Craig D Peltier
06-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Is it an okay company?
They have very cheap slides. I was looking for 36 inchers and there only $20 a pair.
Since I was buying these I need about another 5 pairs 20 inches or so.
I havent ordered yet, I havent heard of them before.

http://www.boldhardware.com/index.php?cPath=1_75

Dave Tinley
06-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Craig-
I have not ordered anything from them. I usually use Schock Metal or Gliderite.
PM me if you need more info.

Dave

Charlie Plesums
06-19-2008, 1:15 PM
I have not ordered from them,but have been burned by cheap slides so often that I now only use KV or Blum/Accuride, or other major brand. Boxes of 10 pairs from my lumber yard are about half the price of individual slides, and close to the price each for off brands.

Steve Flavin001
06-19-2008, 4:51 PM
twice... ("we're the motion in your drawers).... " :( but also remember that these things weigh a whole lot and check the shipping costs first,

As Charlie said already, if you can use a box of ten, or share with someone, you are better off buying locally.

Michael Donahue
06-19-2008, 5:36 PM
What about slides from Lee Valley or Grizzly? Both sell slides (though I don't know what brand) for about the price listed in the first link.

I've been thinking about going this router for a few upcoming projects.

Craig D Peltier
06-19-2008, 8:11 PM
What about slides from Lee Valley or Grizzly? Both sell slides (though I don't know what brand) for about the price listed in the first link.

I've been thinking about going this router for a few upcoming projects.
I need 36 inch slides that dont cost $100 or more. I know where to get slides. I always use woodworkers hardware, there cheap I use Kvs.

jim oakes
06-21-2008, 6:10 PM
Craig,
Please keep us posted on the slides if you get them. That is a good price!

Craig D Peltier
06-21-2008, 6:46 PM
Craig,
Please keep us posted on the slides if you get them. That is a good price!

I ordered 4 36 inchers from them. Shipping was 35. Slides were 20 Ithink.I havent got them yet.