PDA

View Full Version : Nailer gloat, good deal

Rick Gifford
06-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Stopped in Woodcraft today as they are having their fathers day weekend sale. Quite a few things 60% off.

There was a Senco Finish & Trim Nailer Set with "Today Only - $100"

Normally $209.99

The manager said she is losing money on that one, but wants to get rid of the last two. One of the workers didnt see the $100 sign and almost charged me $189 sale price, and then told me the store has around $173 invested in the set. I was buying it anyway but after that comment I hoped they didnt change their mind before I got out the door lol

3 nailers and a nice carry bag with rollers for $100. I'll take it http://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/icons/icon14.gif

Also picked up a Bessey 10 peice clamp set for $37, normally $59.99

Woodcraft isnt the cheapest place to shop, but when they have deals it's well worth it :)

Rich Engelhardt
06-15-2008, 5:59 AM
Hello,

The manager said she is losing money on that one, but wants to get rid of the last two.
Having been trained well by the "queen of deals" (Aka: SWMBO), I'd have taken both sets off their hands myself. :D

Nice score!

Ben Cadotte
06-15-2008, 10:44 AM
The Orange Borg was selling them for $99 not too long ago. I picked up a set when the Borg was selling them for $149. I thought that was a good deal. Until a month later they were $99. :rolleyes: There was a couple posts on here when was going on.

I have not used them alot but did give the finish and brad gun a good work out one day. And they worked as advertised.

Congrats on the gloat. :)

Rick Gifford
06-15-2008, 2:30 PM
I remember the $99 deal and I missed out on it. Didnt think it would come back around.

I would have bought both if I knew someone who needed the other set local.