PDA

View Full Version : New Jet tablesaw owners?

Fred Voorhees
06-13-2008, 4:36 PM
I am expecting a call from them next week, but I thought I might get a quick answer on the forum since there are a number of you that took advantage of the recent popular Jet tablesaw sale on the 3 and 5 HP cabinet saws. How long did it take you to recieve the $100 dollar rebate and also how long before you saw the pair of Jet clamps that were promised? Just wondering since I am just getting around to investigating this. Thanks in advance.

peter de tappan
06-13-2008, 6:00 PM
I ordered my 3hp Jet from Rockler. It came with the clamps but not the rails. The rails came a week later. I sent in the rebate info May 5. The WMH website says the rebate is "pending". The website says rebates take 6-8 weeks. How long have you been waiting?

Art Travers
06-13-2008, 6:09 PM
The clamps did not come with the saw ...I had to call them ...They shipped them quickly.. The rebate did take some time at least six weeks..
I have the feeling that you will not get the clamps unless you remind them.

Jim Watts
06-13-2008, 6:37 PM
I had to notify Rockler that clamps were not part of the primary shipment (04/10/08). They were then shipped promptly.

And now that you mention it, I've not yet received the rebate. I might want to look into that...

Jay Yoder
06-13-2008, 10:11 PM
My clamps were delivered when the local Woodcraft received the saw. The rebate check took a couple of months...

Jim Becker
06-13-2008, 10:13 PM
In the past when I bought Jet tools with rebates, they arrived in 6-8 weeks which was the interval specified on the forms.

Fred Voorhees
06-13-2008, 10:23 PM
In the past when I bought Jet tools with rebates, they arrived in 6-8 weeks which was the interval specified on the forms.

HMMMMM forms...........I don't seem to remember any forms coming with the saw package. I called Rockler today and they told me that someone would call with the information this coming week. I will see what goes down with that. I definitely didn't get any rebate forms or anything like that.