PDA

View Full Version : Bought some MAS epoxy

Doug Arndt
06-13-2008, 4:11 PM
Needed more epoxy for the pair of kayaks my brother and I are building, and did some shopping. Ended up at RiverMarineSupply, their price on a gal of MAS + 1/2 gal of hardner, was about $30-40 less than the next best price (at Jamestown), and even more comparing to other suppliers.

Their online ordering was great, a UPS tracking number sent. Ordered on Fri morning (Florida) and received Wed (Chicago). Also, nicely packed, instead of shoving into the box corner and filling with padding, the two containers had their caps taped shut, then a wrap of tape around them, placed into the center of the box with padding all around. Marked fragil too.

I was impressed, never heard of them before (and not connected either), so you wonder. Just my experience.

Gary Kvasnicka
06-13-2008, 7:37 PM
Thanks for the tip Doug, it's about time for me to order for my daughters kayak. I will keep them in mind.

Thanks,

Gary

John Bailey
06-15-2008, 12:31 PM
I use MAS most of the time. The word is that their formula is very high quality and that it may "give" a bit more than the others. I like the idea that it may "give" before it breaks.

John

Per Swenson
08-10-2008, 3:23 AM
Hi all,

We finally settled on MAS for our Bartops.

Couldn't be happier with the product or the service

Per