PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Signs / Fabrication

Steve Benson
06-13-2008, 12:20 PM
Ok, i normally dont enter this forum but i misclicked and ended up here, i tried reading some posts and i still dont really understand it. Basically i get that you make a lot of signs but i guess i dont enderstand about a laser engraver and a cnc machine. Like is there a site i can go read to learn about this cause i just dont really understand the whole thing and what type of materials you use or how it is done.
Thanks
Steve

Larry Bratton
06-13-2008, 6:29 PM
Ok, i normally dont enter this forum but i misclicked and ended up here, i tried reading some posts and i still dont really understand it. Basically i get that you make a lot of signs but i guess i dont enderstand about a laser engraver and a cnc machine. Like is there a site i can go read to learn about this cause i just dont really understand the whole thing and what type of materials you use or how it is done.
Thanks
Steve
Start with the laser. http://www.epiloglaser.com/

Joe Pelonio
06-14-2008, 3:13 PM
We have specific forums for the CNC and for the Lasers here. Both of those will give you and idea of what we do with pictures of people's work if you spend some time on them.

This sign forum is for all aspects of signs and fabrication, which may include the use of lasers or cncs but also plotter-cut vinyl lettering, sandblasted wood signs, and so on.

Stephen Edwards
07-24-2008, 9:44 AM
We have specific forums for the CNC and for the Lasers here. Both of those will give you and idea of what we do with pictures of people's work if you spend some time on them.

This sign forum is for all aspects of signs and fabrication, which may include the use of lasers or cncs but also plotter-cut vinyl lettering, sandblasted wood signs, and so on.

Hi Joe,

I sent you a PM in regards to a sign that I need to have made. Thanks!