PDA

View Full Version : John Deere

Mel Reed
06-12-2008, 7:15 PM
Hi ALL,
I need a wireing diagram and service manual for a 1988 JDRX75 with electrei start.If not maybe some web sites.
Thanks very much Mel:(

Tom Veatch
06-12-2008, 8:15 PM
Hi ALL,
I need a wireing diagram and service manual for a 1988 JDRX75 with electrei start.If not maybe some web sites.
Thanks very much Mel:(

Try the John Deere forum at www.tractorbynet.com. Click on the "discussions" tab near the top of the page to get to the list of forums.

Greg Cuetara
06-12-2008, 8:16 PM
Mel,
your best bet is to go down to the dealer and ask them for a copy of the wiring diagram. I was having some problems and went down there and they made a copy of the pages in their big book for me for free. A service manual is like $130 for my tractor and I only paid $400 for it used a few years back so It was better to just get the few pages that I needed rather than buy the whole thing. You also may want to try the John Deere website. They have a parts section on there where you have to get a user name etc. but then you can look up parts via diagrams they have. It may or may not be what you require now. If you have troubles accessing that let me know and I will see what I can look up for you.
Greg