PDA

View Full Version : A really, really long shot....

Chris Barnett
06-11-2008, 4:10 PM
Maybe, just maybe, someone was watching a BBS program titled "Cash in the Attic" yesterday [June 10] and saw the segment in which an older lady was auctioning jewelry, home decor items, an oil painting, and a wood hutch, with four [perhaps three ... was a quick glance] glass doors above and drawers below.
I am embarking on a quest to find a photograph of this hutch. I want to build it, and it seemed to have all that I envision in a simple Quaker hutch, except for the glass doors and that the item was located in England. And it was quite similar to the hutch in my folks' home where I grew up.
Or if there is a contact on the media or whatever, to have a reasonable shot at getting someone who is involved in the program, such a lead would be really appreciated.
Like I said, a really, really long shot. Two chances probably, little and none. But I must try.

Jason White
06-11-2008, 6:11 PM
Try this email address....

cashintheattic@leopardfilms.com

Maybe, just maybe, someone was watching a BBS program titled "Cash in the Attic" yesterday [June 10] and saw the segment in which an older lady was auctioning jewelry, home decor items, an oil painting, and a wood hutch, with four [perhaps three ... was a quick glance] glass doors above and drawers below.
I am embarking on a quest to find a photograph of this hutch. I want to build it, and it seemed to have all that I envision in a simple Quaker hutch, except for the glass doors and that the item was located in England. And it was quite similar to the hutch in my folks' home where I grew up.
Or if there is a contact on the media or whatever, to have a reasonable shot at getting someone who is involved in the program, such a lead would be really appreciated.
Like I said, a really, really long shot. Two chances probably, little and none. But I must try.

Chris Barnett
06-11-2008, 9:16 PM
Thanks Jason, I have sent an e-mail. Keeping my fingers crossed. I really want that hutch.

Craig Summers
06-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Chris

do you remember the day/time it aired? If so, you might find which episode it was.

see the BBC America schedule here (http://discussions.bbcamerica.com/tvschedule.jsp?showsList=74)