PDA

View Full Version : it's coming

Mike Evertsen
04-14-2004, 11:03 AM
after looking at the jet and delta cabinet saws,the pm66, the grizzly bridgewood,,,I ordered the unisaw:D from woodworkers supply I went with that because when I started woodworking I said when I can I want a unisaw,,,,,
now to go break the news to my craftsman saw,,, anyone living around Woodstock,IL. that wants to buy my 52" fence it's a commercial grade beismeyer rails w/ Xtra fence. I decided to list it on e-bay to move it fast listed it on e-bay

Dick Parr
04-14-2004, 11:05 AM
Congratulations Mike!

Tyler Howell
04-14-2004, 11:09 AM
Go Mike.
I threatened my Craftsman, showing it threads from SMC, and adds for Jet & PM cabinets. It has been real cooperative lately.
Are you going for the Right tilt?? I can't see myself crawling under that table to mess with the motor :eek:

Mike Evertsen
04-14-2004, 12:16 PM
Go Mike.
I threatened my Craftsman, showing it threads from SMC, and adds for Jet & PM cabinets. It has been real cooperative lately.
Are you going for the Right tilt?? I can't see myself crawling under that table to mess with the motor :eek:
I went with the left because I wasn't sure right or left I didn't think of the motor being on one side or the other,,,,

Bruce Page
04-14-2004, 12:59 PM
,,,,,now to go break the news to my craftsman saw,,, anyone living around Woodstock,IL. that wants to buy my 52" fence it's a commercial grade beismeyer rails w/ Xtra fence. e-mail me
Mike, be very, very careful when you break the news! My Craftsman was so upset when I ordered my Unisaw that it tried to get me with a kickback!

Congratulations on the Unisaw – you’ll love it!

Jim Becker
04-14-2004, 5:05 PM
A very fine gloat, that saw! Congratulations. While it's a sad day for your Craftsman saw; it's a very good day for its owner! :)

Dean Baumgartner
04-14-2004, 10:30 PM
Congratulations Mike,
I know that feeling of finally upgrading to a really good saw. Fortunatly I found a good home for my old Delta.

Just out of curiosity are you selling the fence you had on your Crafstman or are you selling the fence that comes with the new Uni?

Dean

Mike Evertsen
04-15-2004, 12:54 AM
Congratulations Mike,
I know that feeling of finally upgrading to a really good saw. Fortunatly I found a good home for my old Delta.

Just out of curiosity are you selling the fence you had on your Crafstman or are you selling the fence that comes with the new Uni?

Dean
the fence I had on my craftman was a beismeyer rails with Xacta fence I have it listed on e-bay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2394993079 if this is what you want and win the bid I'll could meet you at 7 seven miles flee market on a Sunday,,,,,

Ken Fitzgerald
04-15-2004, 12:56 AM
Congrats! Enjoy and use safely!

So many toys........so little money!

Ken