PDA

View Full Version : I'm the King of my castle......

Ken Fitzgerald
06-11-2008, 1:22 AM
I'm the Boss of my home! I rule this roost!

At least until SWMBO gets back in 3 weeks. I leave next week for 2 weeks but I get back 1 day before my wife arrives with my MIL. I'll have 24 hours to make things right before the bo.......errrrr.....she arrives!:eek::o

The LOML departed this morning for Bloomington, IL. Thursday, she and her 85 year old mother fly to Denver to visit my wife's older brother and family for 5 days. Then they fly to Houston for 6 days to visit our youngest son and spouse. Then they fly to Long Beach, CA for a week to visit my wife's younger brother. Then they fly here and stay for 10 days. We'll be traveling to Vancouver, WA and Goldendale, WA. Then the two of them fly back to Illinois where my wife will visit for another 3 weeks.

I'm batching it until the end of July. Did I mention I hate my own cooking?

Randal Stevenson
06-11-2008, 2:06 AM
I'm the Boss of my home! I rule this roost!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Y0I91rubg

Joe Pelonio
06-11-2008, 8:06 AM
It's unusual to hear someone traveling to WA to go to Vancouver and Goldendale, rather than Seattle, but we've done that drive between, along the Columbia, and it's a beautiful area. I hope everyone has fun and safe trips!

Mitchell Andrus
06-11-2008, 8:32 AM
Drink milk right out of the carton
Scratch somewhere without looking to see if someone might see you scratching there
Drop your towell on the floor
Same with your skivies
Paper plates, plastic sporks
Fall asleep on the couch
Belch out loud
Let one really rip, if you get my drift
Saturday is walk around nekkid day

Live it up!!!!

Jason Roehl
06-11-2008, 8:52 AM
Mitchell, you forgot "drink beer any time of the day"! :eek: :D

Dave Anderson NH
06-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Go and eat all those things you like that the boss doesn't allow you to have because they are bad for you. I'm a bachelor every Friday nite while Sue is overnighting at her sister's place and the 3 sisters have their hen party. I usually gorge myself on "the cholesterol special":D:D:D:D

Art Mulder
06-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Did I mention I hate my own cooking?

Breakfast: Cold Cereal + Orange or grapefruit
Lunch: PBJ + apple
Dinner: Pizza.

Cooking: nil. :p

Glenn Clabo
06-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Next day...
Breakfast...left over pizza
Lunch...Tums
Dinner...Pretzels and beer

Ken Fitzgerald
06-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Go and eat all those things you like that the boss doesn't allow you to have because they are bad for you. I usually gorge myself on "the cholesterol special":D:D:D:D

There's a local bar up the road from here. I like to go there for a Heart Attack Special as I call it......chicken gizzards, JoJos and draft beer. Tastes good but I'm sure both the gizzards and the Jojos are deep fried in cholesterol free oil!:D
I just make sure I take my pravastatin that evening before going go bed!

Chris Padilla
06-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Breakfast, Lunch, AND Dinner: Taco Bell!!!

YUM!

Oh, and go see a matinee or two....

Jon Crowley
06-11-2008, 4:37 PM
So when's the kegger? :D