PDA

View Full Version : Steve's shop!

robert hainstock
06-07-2008, 8:13 PM
when I walked into Steve's shop the other night to see if I sould work with his vac chuck, I was shocked. The floor of the shop waas knee deep in shavings. As you all oculd see from his latest post, It was all cleaned up the next morning when I arrived with my bowls. anyway, I shot a few pix in our back yards tonight. I certify that none of these shavings came out of my shop. I also tell you that the LOML is a hardcore gardener, and has made most of Steve"s last year production dissapear. I will not ever in all my life make that many shavings. But I will tell you that if you ever get to visit Steve at home, bring your lunch bbecause it is very likely you can eat it off the floor of his shop.:):)
Bob

David Wilhelm
06-07-2008, 9:04 PM
I'm so, so glad you posted this. I was really starting to think that Steve may be buying his bowls on Ebay or some place. LOL. I sat here one day and for the heck of it searched some of Steve's Pics and every picture that came up of his shop all you could see was that Danny Partridge carpet and not one flake of saw dust. Now we know he's not only a great turner and fan of the Partridge Family but he's also a neat freak. I bet if you look aroudn he has those shaving piles dated and labeled. Glad you guys had a good time. It's got to be a joy to be able to share with one another.

Curt Fuller
06-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Steve's a wood turning machine!