PDA

View Full Version : Guitars, Banjo, etc. Clipart

Kevin L. Waldron
06-07-2008, 5:01 PM
Does anyone know where I might find some good clipart that is laserable of guitars, banjo, etc.

Thanks,

Kevin

Gail LaPorte
06-07-2008, 5:33 PM
hi Hope this helps

Frank Corker
06-07-2008, 7:18 PM
Gail, what you have posted there are thumbnails of clipart, unfortunately no one would be able to see those (other than the residents of Lilliput). :rolleyes:

Kevin, here are a few that are laserable.

Frank Corker
06-07-2008, 7:21 PM
Sorry Gail, I was being a bit harsh there, the people on Lilliput actually have much bigger screens then those :D

Gail LaPorte
06-07-2008, 7:57 PM
I tried to help:D

Peter Meacham
06-07-2008, 8:24 PM
That Frank - He's a Corker!!!

Eric Allen
06-09-2008, 4:14 PM
I think next time I get bummed I'm just going to do a search for Frank's posts, that should take care of it. Thanks for a good laugh:)

Kevin L. Waldron
06-09-2008, 7:32 PM
Thanks all,

I've been a little under the weather and didn't feel like using the computer. Reason for the slow response.

None of the files are quite what I had in mind. I may have to draw them. Besides everybody needs a laugh.

Kevin

Frank Corker
06-09-2008, 7:38 PM
Kevin I thought the one's that I posted were exactly that - laserable. What was it exactly that you did have in mind? Hope you feel better soon.

Kevin L. Waldron
06-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Frank,

What Gail had would have worked if it had been a vector file. I am trying to get a cut out look alike of various instruments for kids. I'd like to be able to cut them out say atleast 24" long. I have a large laser (48 x 24) and I also have a large cnc (5x12) and I was trying to get something that the kids could pretend with. We often use the cnc to cutout and the laser to kiss for details. I was going to cut them either out of 3/16""lexan or 3/16-1/4" china ply something not eaisly torn up. The clip art you sent and that which I have all show instruments at angles not straight own. I may have to go to a lutherie site to find the real things and then scale down. I can also draw them ...dreed, I do have the software just not the time.

I sure appreciate the effort and I sure do like having access to this forum. I have learned a lot and I'm always glad everyone is willing to share with each other.

Kevin

Frank Corker
06-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Oh right, you should have said. Here are 8 very high quality guitars - all are resizeable and 3 decent banjos.

Kevin L. Waldron
06-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Frank,

You have done good.

Many, Many, Thanks,

Kevin

P.S. push my welcome, any chance of a up right bass, fiddle, or mandoline. You ever need any 3d art let me know.

Frank Corker
06-11-2008, 6:50 AM
Art is always welcome, I'll pm you my email address. I have added some more instruments, some will be suitable for what you are doing. Still searching through my files so I will post as I come across them.