PDA

View Full Version : any volunteers for neander interviews?

Zahid Naqvi
06-07-2008, 2:19 PM
As most of you must have noted the couple of sticky notes on top of the forum which contain links to interviews. I started these a while back and was planning on catching all neanders one by one. But lately I have been very busy with office work and backed up WWing projects, resulting in no interviews for months at a time.

I thought it was a very interesting project. So I would like to ask the Neander community if there is anyone else who would like to drive the interview wagon now. I already have a simple text doc for the interview questions, which I can email to the interested party. I will keep modifying the master sticky with links to the actual interviews. All you would need to do is identify any potential candidates and ask them if they would like to be interviewed. I have previously asked other creekers for recommendations. There are no rules or regulations about who to interview, just anyone who is a member of SMC and has interest in hand tools. Some people in the past have politely declined, and there is nothing wrong or offensive about that, some people just don't have the time or the inclination to share personal data on the Net. But there are still many willing Neanders.

Please let me know.