PDA

View Full Version : Woodtek 10" Hybrid - Finally got it!

Jeremy Thompson
06-06-2008, 6:49 PM
It was worth the month wait because of the backorder issues. They ended up giving me the 50" rail for the same price ($758) that I paid for the 30" rail!!! I had called to ask about an update last week because I'm going to be out of town around the original ship date (6/13) and the guy was like "I might be able to do something for you"...then offered me the 50" rails because they had a few left in stock! Awesome customer service.

I put it together this afternoon and come to find out that the hardware for the rails were missing..lol. They are sending the parts FedEx and I should have them soon. I did use the saw with just the miter and it cuts inch and half Red Oak like butter!!! The blade isn't the best, but I'm throwing on a Forrest WW II that should be here monday. I also picked up the Freud SD508 dado set.

I'll know more once I get everything put together. The parallelism was OK out of the box. Minor adjustments to the 45 and 90. Overall I'm very pleased.

So should I wait for FedEx on Monday/Tuesday or go to Lowes tonight to find some bolts? :D

Shawn Honeychurch
06-06-2008, 7:48 PM
I look forward to your comments, compliments, rants and criticisms on this saw as it is on my short list. Don't forget the pics either.

Jeremy Thompson
06-06-2008, 8:22 PM
I look forward to your comments, compliments, rants and criticisms on this saw as it is on my short list. Don't forget the pics either.
Sure thing! I'll break the camera out in the morning and get you some photos. My first project with it will be the NYW Router Table!

Aaron Frank
06-12-2008, 8:43 AM
Hey Jeremy,

Any update on the new table saw? How's she running?

Aaron