PDA

View Full Version : Shop (Truck) Visitor

Joe Pelonio
06-06-2008, 12:25 PM
This little guy was staying warm and dry under my truck when I started to load it up for an installation this morning. Now, he's all wet, cold, and probably scared. I don't feel too bad, because he's been munching the lower leaves off the roses.

Matt Meiser
06-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Must be a good day for that. This guy was hanging out by my office window an hour or so ago. I went and got the camera to take a picture for LOML jr.

Joe Pelonio
06-06-2008, 12:36 PM
I'll trade you. Yours does less damage and tastes better!:eek:

Kenneth Hertzog
06-06-2008, 1:03 PM
I had this one in my front yard
I'll take the rabbit any day :D

ken

David G Baker
06-06-2008, 3:20 PM
I didn't get any photos so they may not exist but every few days I have a groundhog/wood chuck eating at my ground bird feeder. Yesterday we had three young pileated woodpeckers eating at the suet tree I made.
My neighbor belongs to Pheasants Forever and is raising 70 pheasant chicks in his pole barn for release when they mature. Sure is great living in the semi-rural area of Michigan. No bears so far but several twit-a-pateing rabbits. Not sure on the spelling.

Matt Meiser
06-06-2008, 3:36 PM
Oh, we have PLENTY of rabbits too. The dog is over at my parents', so I expect that is why the pheasant came right up in the yard. Rabbits know from the time the door opens they can make it to safety outside the invisible fence before he gets to them.

Jerome Hanby
06-06-2008, 5:12 PM
Must be that time of year, had this outside my shop Today!

Steven Wilson
06-06-2008, 5:45 PM
My daughter stocks them and has actually whacked a few into oblivion. She doesn't like rabbits eating the flowers she planted with mom.

Greg Narozniak
06-06-2008, 9:12 PM
This little guy was staying warm and dry under my truck when I started to load it up for an installation this morning. Now, he's all wet, cold, and probably scared. I don't feel too bad, because he's been munching the lower leaves off the roses.

I recommend a .22 caliber semi auto, subsonic ammo and a scope. That will solve your problems.

Been there done that!

AL Ursich
06-06-2008, 9:44 PM
Here is a visitors to the shop from last summer... Defying Gravity.....

The piped were to be Laser Exhaust, 8 stations now scaled down to 2...

AL

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=868276&posted=1#post868276 More Critters....

AL Ursich
06-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Then there is the 2 Black Snakes at the Fresh Brown Egg Diner... Lunch for 2 please.....

AL