PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the newbie

Jim Ketron
04-12-2004, 9:35 PM
I would like to say hello to everyone! from the new guy on the block

Carl Eyman
04-12-2004, 9:47 PM
Welcome, welcome. Now that April is here the water is warmer and so are the welcomes.

John Miliunas
04-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the Creek, Jim! Super-friendly place to visit or hang out for lengthier periods of time! (Not that I'm here that much... :rolleyes: ) You've taken the first step, now don't be bashful in asking questions, jumping in with suggestions and giving us updates on projects and such. Oh, and pictures...We simply LOVE pictures over here! :D Come often and stay long! :cool:

Dale Thompson
04-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Jim,
You have chosen well! I'm not one of them but there are a LOT of VERY talented folks on this board. Don't EVER hesitate to ask ANY question. You may not get the answer that you want but it will be a RIGHT answer.

I'm one of those people who jumped into "The Creek" without a life preserver. I'm usually in way over my head but the same thing happens when I jump into my aquarium!? :eek: :) POST PICTURES!! We are all interested in seeing what you are doing and we "Cheeseheads" from Wisconsin need pictures to truly understand your accomplishments!! ;) ;)

Joking aside, thanks for joining us and a sincere and cordial WELCOME! :) :)

Dale T.

Frank Pellow
04-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Welcome Jim.

If you participate, you will obtain a lot of valuable information on this forum. I have been as member for a little more than a month and, looking back, I am trully amazed at how much I have learned during that itme.

Ken Fitzgerald
04-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Jim, a hearty wecome! I've only been a member for a short time but I too have learned a lot! You'll get a lot of valuable information here and a lot of comedy too!( Generally provided by John M and Tyler). Again, Welcome!

Ken

John Miliunas
04-12-2004, 11:49 PM
and a lot of comedy too!( Generally provided by John M and Tyler).
Ken

Hey! I resemble that remark! :rolleyes: Sheeeesh...A guy gets no respect 'round here! :cool:

Dennis Peacock
04-13-2004, 12:36 AM
<b>WELCOME Jim!!!!</B>

Come on in and enjoy the water! Grab a pole, take off your shoes and fish around a spell. The water is fine and the other folks here are like the best of family and friends.

Pay no attention to John Miliunas....he and Tyler Howell are our "class clowns"! :D

Tyler Howell
04-13-2004, 6:29 AM
Welcome Jim,
You are an official Soggy Bottom Boy! Remember Lots of Pictures, Some of our Packer Backers have trouble with the big words.:D
PS Being the class clown is really a cry for help!!!!!!
I'd like help with a new Cabinet Saw please.

Kurt Aebi
04-13-2004, 7:22 AM
Welcome, Jim,

You will find a very personable bunch of guys here and Volumes and Volumes of information in all facets of woodworking.

Enjoy!

Waymon Campbell
04-13-2004, 7:38 AM
Welcome aboard Jim. What the others have said is true. We like:

1) Pictures
2) Knowledge
3) Having Fun

Not necessarily in that order!

Jim Becker
04-13-2004, 8:43 AM
Welcome, Jim! Great community here.

Chris Padilla
04-13-2004, 11:42 AM
Egad...another Jim???!!! :eek:

:D Welcome abroad...have fun...did anyone mention we like pictures? :confused:

:rolleyes:

Byron Trantham
04-13-2004, 12:43 PM
You'll like it around here. The guys are great. Again, welcome.

John Haylow
04-13-2004, 9:43 PM
Welcome Jim. I'm new here myself. Nice friendly folks here.

I think you will enjoy the company here.

Regards,

John Haylow