PDA

View Full Version : Hp TX 2000, Vista, CorelDraw X3.

Stanley Waldrup
06-01-2008, 4:43 PM
I am looking into replacing my Old Dell Laptop with the HP TX2000. It will convert into a tablet. I will also be going from XP to Vista. Has anyone got any experence runing this combo with Coreldraw X3 and a LaserPro Sprint?
Anyone have any comments on the Laptop?
Stanley

Joe Pelonio
06-01-2008, 4:58 PM
I suggest checking on the HP Laptop forum, just google to find it. We have one that's probably 4 years old that from the start had overheating issues. Upon research we found the forum and it was common for them. We have to keep it elevated for better air circulation. Hopefully they have solved that problem by now.

Mike Null
06-01-2008, 8:30 PM
I have a Vista laptop and X3. It's the Vista I hate. It is just not user friendly.

Bruce Larson
06-02-2008, 2:30 AM
As an aside I wish you would just get a Dell so my two kids that work there can keep their jobs.

Tom Bull
06-02-2008, 6:58 AM
When I got my lap-top (lenovo) I had it set up to "dual boot" so I can run both XP and Vista. Has worked very well for me. I seldom use Vista, but it is there for future programs that will be Vista only.

Stanley Waldrup
06-02-2008, 7:20 PM
As an aside I wish you would just get a Dell so my two kids that work there can keep their jobs.
Well Bruce if it makes you feel any better I own 3 dell lap tops and the Small handheld.I was only looking at the HP becouse it would flip around and I could use it is a Tablet...

Stanley Waldrup
06-04-2008, 8:04 PM
Well I just got of the HP site and found out that they are going to up grade the TX2000 to a TX 2500 in July... Think I'll just wait and see what the upgrades will be....