PDA

View Full Version : emails from Bagdad

Rex Davis
04-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Received these emails this morning from Baghdad. Made my day,thought
I would share these messages.

Thank you all for the pen it means a lot to me. People can send any thing but this means a lot to me. The fact that you want me to keep in touch with my family gives me strength to keep going. Thank you again.
Thanks for the support
SSG--------
I received a pen that you crafted out of mesquite. It's Easter in Bagdad, what a wonderful surprise. It's a beautiful pen and a great idea. Thank you for such a thoughtful memento!
SSG USAR----------

Dennis Peacock
04-11-2004, 3:03 PM
Please allow me to add mine to this list. Just got this TODAY, Easter Sunday:

Hello!

Our unit is from -- ---, --- and I am in charge of a section that is stationed in Baghdad. We are expected to be here until next year and look forward to the day we are able to go home to our families..

As luck would have it, today is Easter Sunday here and I received the pen so generously donated to those of us here. It meant a lot to realize some people care about us and show their support in different ways. I Am fortunate to have access to this computer, for there are thousands of others that do not. On behalf of them and myself I would like to send a heartfelt thank you to --- and ---- ------- for a very special gift, but more importantly; for their support. It means a lot to us and words do not convey how grateful we are!

Always grateful;

SFC ------ -------------

Waymon Campbell
04-11-2004, 6:28 PM
Makes everything that we all have done worthwhile...

Joel Shapiro
04-11-2004, 11:40 PM
I thought I'd add this one I got yesterday.

My name is MSGT xxxxxxxx serving in Baghdad,
just wanted to Thank You for the pen!

Happy Easter and God Bless you and your family
Thanks