PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Bound

Leigh Costello
05-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Our family and about 125 other high school band members and chaperones are headed to Hawaii to perform on the USS Missouri as well as march in the King Kamehameha (sp?) Parade next week. If anyone is in Oahu, and would like to see a nationally acclaimed marching band, come see the parade. Our daughter is the lead piccolo player. We are so proud of her. Enough gloating. St. Clair High School Marching Bulldog Band. Hope the Hawaiians here can make it. Aloha.

Jim Becker
05-30-2008, 7:39 AM
Enjoy the trip!! I'm sure all the kids will have a great time, too.

jeremy levine
05-30-2008, 7:46 AM
Our family and about 125 other high school band members and chaperones are headed to Hawaii to perform on the USS Missouri as well as march in the King Kamehameha (sp?) Parade next week. If anyone is in Oahu, and would like to see a nationally acclaimed marching band, come see the parade. Our daughter is the lead piccolo player. We are so proud of her. Enough gloating. St. Clair High School Marching Bulldog Band. Hope the Hawaiians here can make it. Aloha.

Congrats, have a great time ....

Mike Wilkins
05-30-2008, 8:37 AM
Congrats on getting selected to perform in the island state. This will be a real treat for the kids, both the performing and the trip.
I was also in my high school band (many, many moons ago) and got to travel to Europe to perform in the world music festival in Holland.
Be careful with the water.