PDA

View Full Version : Finally... It's here!

Tom Peterson
04-10-2004, 9:38 PM
After much research, and input from you folks, my new table saw is here. Left tilting Unisaw was the final decision from WWS. Arrived just as me and my better half were heading off to watch the Brewers get trounced by the Astros on Friday at the home opener. Again many thanks to those of you who patiently answered all of my questions and provided sound advice. LOML helped me lug it in the basement piece by piece and assembly has comenced. It is going to be a long night. Pictures to follow.

Bruce Page
04-10-2004, 9:58 PM
Congratulations Tom! You will love the Unisaw – I still smile every time I start mine up. :D:D Which fence option did you go with?

John Miliunas
04-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Way to go, Tom! You'll probably have that baby all setup by the time you read this, so be sure to give us your first impressions! Have phun! :cool:

Dean Baumgartner
04-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Congratulations on the new big iron Tom. I'm sure you're going to love it. Is this a first or are you upgrading and if you are from what? I'd like to hear you impressions on having a cabinet saw. Having just gone through the same thing myself.

Dean