PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to swap some Pa maple for mesquite?

Bob Hallowell
05-28-2008, 9:50 AM
I am looking for some 10-14" mesqiute blanks maybe so for natural edge and some for sald bowls and one or two 7-8" limb pieces for hollow forms. I can ship some maple first and what ever size you want and you can determine what to send back to me. I will pay shipping to you and then you to me.

Bob

Robert McGowen
05-28-2008, 10:19 AM
PM sent!

But now I have an error message saying that "PM sent!" was too short and that my message had to be at least 10 characters long, so here is a run on sentence to lengthen my message. :D

Jim Becker
05-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Contact Gregg Feldstone via PM...he's was looking to swap mesquite for other material not long ago.

Bob Hallowell
05-28-2008, 4:32 PM
Maybe a nice big curly birch blank too.. I think I just found more.

Bob

Bill Wyko
05-29-2008, 1:08 AM
I've got some Mesquite. It's everywhere out here. I'm leaving tomorrow for Hawaii but I'll be back in 10 days. Do you have anything figured?

Bob Hallowell
05-29-2008, 4:24 AM
I have been working some with Robert but I can do more. I wouldn't mine having lots of mesqite. I don't think he wanted wood in return but I would love to swap and see what other do with my stash.

Bill I am leaving on the 11th to go see mickey mouse with the family but I could ship you a box before I go and once you get it could ship some back if that sounds good.

Bob