PDA

View Full Version : (ot) Warning , Nasty Bug (please Read)

harry strasil
04-10-2004, 4:16 PM
THERE IS A NASTY BUG OUT THERE WITH FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, vomiting, diahrea, elevated temperature, IT HAS CLAIMED ITS 3RD VICTIM HERE, MY WIFE SYLVIA, for most people it is only a severe case of the flu for 2 days, but for my wife and 2 other women it was fatal, ONE DAY OF SYMPTOMS AND THEN STOPS THE HEART AND DEATH, one of the women was in the doctors office adjoining a hospital and barely survived, but has heart damage and a pacemaker defribulator now.

IF YOU GET ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS, GET TO A DOCTOR QUICK, FOR YOUR SAKE.

I realize this is off topic and I will catch what for, but I don't want anybody else to have to go thru my ordeal. From replies from posts on other forums I do not think it is localized in this area. Eastern Nebraska

THANK YOU

Jr Strasil

Richard Gillespie
04-10-2004, 5:06 PM
I'm extremely sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through.

I hope you'll not think me insensitive but may I ask what the age range was for the ladies involved? My wife and I are in our mid 50's is why I ask.

Kent Cori
04-10-2004, 5:11 PM
Barry,

I am very, very sorry for your loss. You have my every sympathy. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

harry strasil
04-10-2004, 5:19 PM
Richard, my wife was 58 in good health except for a bum knee, the one who survived and is now home was 52, I don't know much about the first one I just found out about her, but I think she was in her late 60's or early 70's

Jr Strasil

David Klug
04-10-2004, 7:05 PM
Richard, my wife was 58 in good health except for a bum knee, the one who survived and is now home was 52, I don't know much about the first one I just found out about her, but I think she was in her late 60's or early 70's

Jr Strasil

Harry, I wish to extend condolense to you. I can't imagine what a shock something like that would be. Thanks for warning us about it.

DK

Ron Jones near Indy
04-10-2004, 7:44 PM
I am sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

Martin Shupe
04-10-2004, 7:45 PM
Our prayers, sympathy, and condolences are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Jim Becker
04-10-2004, 7:59 PM
Your loss is very sad, Harry. Thanks for your post and the information. It was kind of you to think of this community.

John Haylow
04-10-2004, 8:05 PM
Harry.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for thinking of others during this most difficult time.

Sincerely

John Haylow

Jason Roehl
04-10-2004, 8:53 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as well. May you find comfort in your time of loss.

Tom Sweeney
04-10-2004, 9:04 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. As the others have said my thoughts & prayers are with your family & it was very giving of you to be concerned about others during this time.

Thank you & God Bless

Waymon Campbell
04-10-2004, 9:56 PM
Harry - I'd am so sorry for your loss. What a good person you are to be thinking of other's well being at this difficult time.

Bruce Page
04-10-2004, 10:05 PM
Harry, I am deeply sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family during this very difficult time.

John Miliunas
04-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Harry, words alone can't express my sincere condolences and appreciation for passing along such vital information. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Dan Bussiere
04-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Harry,
As others have said, thanks for keeping us in mind during this time of pain and rest assured we will keep you in mind as well. Add my sorrow and prayers to the list!
Dan

Roger Fitzsimonds
04-12-2004, 1:54 PM
Harry,
ou have my sincer condolences, I will keep you in my prayers. Thank you for letting this group know.
Roger

Tony Falotico
04-12-2004, 7:01 PM
Simple words can't express my sorrow, hang in there, I'll keep you, family & friends in my prayers.

Dennis Peacock
04-12-2004, 8:48 PM
Harry,

I will be praying for you and very sorry to hear of the loss of you wife to this sudden illness. I couldn't imagine what it is like to loose the LOYL in a sudden death.!!!! My heart goes out to you and your family.

Ted Shrader
04-13-2004, 10:21 AM
Harry -

My condolences on the loss of your wife. We thank you for your concern in warning others in your time of need.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Ted

Bill Patterson
04-13-2004, 12:31 PM
Harry,

So sorry to hear about your tradgedy. Have the doctor's given you more idea as to what the ailment was?

Bill