PDA

View Full Version : New FPP Volunteer

Ken Salisbury
04-10-2004, 3:46 AM
Yesterday I was able to get 700 pen kits sorted, counted, and baggged ready for shipping with my new volunteer helper. This is Jessica (Grandaughter) counting and bagging nibs, clips, caps and centerbands. All it cost me was a "lonnie" & cheese sandwich and a glass of lemonade.

John Miliunas
04-10-2004, 9:04 AM
Yesterday I was able to get 700 pen kits sorted, counted, and bagged ready for shipping with my new volunteer helper. This is Jessica (Granddaughter) counting and bagging nibs, clips, caps and centerbands. All it cost me was a "lonnie" & cheese sandwich and a glass of lemonade.

Hey Jessica...I'm one of the recipients of your Grandpa's work. I, for one, am very appreciative of your help with this very important mission we've undertaken! :D I'm sure it's got to be a rather monotonous task, but a very important one, at the same time. Thanks very, very much for your help and support! You're a lucky fellow, Ken! :cool:

Daniel Yourdon
04-10-2004, 10:11 AM
Ken,
Tell Jessica thanks, Her help is very much appreciated. It only seems like a small job but without it no pens would get made.

Jerry Stringer
04-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Yesterday I was able to get 700 pen kits sorted, . . . This is Jessica (Grandaughter) . . .

Uh . . . Ken . . .

YOU were able to get the kits done??? It seems to me that Jessica is doing all the work!! :p

And I'm not convinced she's your grandaughter . . . she's too pretty to be related to you!! :p :p

Thanks, Jessica, for bailing Ken out and keeping him on track!! It's gotta be a tough job!

Jerry

Waymon Campbell
04-10-2004, 3:03 PM
This is Jessica (Grandaughter) counting and bagging nibs, clips, caps and centerbands. All it cost me was a "lonnie" & cheese sandwich and a glass of lemonade.

Thanks Jessica for all your help.

PS. Jessica, you might want to try to wrangle a little more out of Grandpa than a "lonnie and cheese sandwich and some lemonade. I'm thinking an all expense paid trip to the mall might be in order!