PDA

View Full Version : laserbuzz

Don Necaise
05-21-2008, 7:32 PM
Has anyone used laserbuzz, and if you have is it worth trying to get in to doing? Thanks don necaise

Tom Buzz Bernard
05-21-2008, 7:49 PM
Hi Don,
There is a group out there that calls themselves the Buzz-ards. They help each other find new ways to market the products. Although I do get a "cc" once in while, they are an independent bunch who should be able to answer your questions. You can contact eking1953@yahoo.com or Ed Lang and Jim Good from this forum are part of the group so you should be able to contact them also.

Jim Good
05-21-2008, 10:58 PM
Don,

I think if you do a search on Laserbuzz, you will see a lot of the threads that will probably answer your question. There are many people who have done very well with Buzz's designs.

I sell LED bases with acrylic blanks ("glowboards") and many of my customers that buy these kits are using Buzz's designs and doing very well. My repeat business tells me they have buyers for these products.

The designs cut very nicely and the end result is a good-looking product. Pictures do not do these items justice. I would suggest getting Buzz's sample pack and giving them a try. I believe the sample pack has his graduation design and the timing is right to offer these to graduating students.

I hope this helps!

Jim

Cary Fleming
05-27-2008, 5:02 PM
The designs I've bought from LaserBUZZ are great. As a matter of fact I've got 10 plaques to make tonight from LaserBUZZ designs. Buzz also provides great service after the sale.

Craig Hogarth
05-27-2008, 5:35 PM
I think it's hit or miss. I live in a Navy town and they don't sell at all. I think it has to do with the Navy ones only having an anchor (too similar to the chief's anchor) and the officer's crest. I do have the organization package as well, and I haven't even been able to sell to a Mason. And they buy everything Mason-ish.

Tom Buzz Bernard
05-28-2008, 8:29 AM
Mason has been a big seller??? I'm stumped on that one.

I would like to see you making money, have you tried this navy design? Picture attached.

Wording can have great impact on making a product emotional (an impulsive buy), Retired, Vietnam Vet., etc.. The more prideful of the service the more apt to buy also, Navy Seal, Seabee and such.

Have you received our newsletter with the monthly series on "Success Tactics for the Laser Entrepreneur" if not email me and I'll send you the full update. It's a long read, but might help in whatever you are making. Although we would like to see you have great success with our product designs, we want you to prosper at whatever you are producing! Someday we hope to create that product that will be a big seller for you!

Ron Thompson
05-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Don,

I think if you do a search on Laserbuzz, you will see a lot of the threads that will probably answer your question. There are many people who have done very well with Buzz's designs.

I sell LED bases with acrylic blanks ("glowboards") and many of my customers that buy these kits are using Buzz's designs and doing very well. My repeat business tells me they have buyers for these products.

The designs cut very nicely and the end result is a good-looking product. Pictures do not do these items justice. I would suggest getting Buzz's sample pack and giving them a try. I believe the sample pack has his graduation design and the timing is right to offer these to graduating students.

I hope this helps!

Jim
Jim,

Where do you get your LED bases for your "glowboards".

Ron in San Jose

Craig Hogarth
05-28-2008, 11:12 AM
I would like to see you making money, have you tried this navy design? Picture attached.

Tom, that one is perfect. Is that one new? I bought mine through laserbits a little over a year ago and I don't see that one. Only the anchor and officer's crest.

Tom Buzz Bernard
05-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Hi Craig,
That one is in our sample pack, PM me your email.

You will also find many more new designs in the volume 2 Military & Organizations, you can check our web site for some of the pictures. LaserBits will have that program available next year.

Jim Good
05-28-2008, 11:56 PM
Ron,

The glowboards contain the LED bases. The "kit" includes the LED base, the 2mm thick acrylic piece, and comes in a white box. If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss it.

Thanks!

Jim