PDA

View Full Version : Happy Armed Forces Day

Belinda Barfield
05-17-2008, 8:16 AM
To all of you active duty men and women, and your families. Thank you!

Dewey Torres
05-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Nice of you to recognize us. :)
Dewey

Tim Morton
05-17-2008, 11:34 AM
I think it "armed forces" day ...unless there is another holiday for those who need there arm twisted to buy something they shouldn't :D

Belinda Barfield
05-17-2008, 1:34 PM
I think it "armed forces" day ...unless there is another holiday for those who need there arm twisted to buy something they shouldn't :D

DOH !!! That's what I meant to type. I tried to edit, but couldn't edit the title. Sorry folks, my intentions were good. :o

Ken Fitzgerald
05-17-2008, 1:37 PM
It's amazing what one can do if requested. BTW Belinda....changing the "title" can be usually be done by selecting "edit" and then "Go Advanced "....I can't remember what the "time frame" is because after a certain length of time it can't be done unless by a Mod or Administrator.

Dennis Peacock
05-17-2008, 4:30 PM
BTW Belinda....changing the "title" can be usually be done by selecting "edit" and then "Go Advanced "....I can't remember what the "time frame" is because after a certain length of time it can't be done unless by a Mod or Administrator.

Ken,

It's under 24 hours. Belinda can edit the title of her thread as long as it's been less than 24 hours since she started the thread.

BTW.....HAPPY ARMED FORCES DAY!!!! :D

Belinda Barfield
05-18-2008, 7:26 AM
Thank you Ken!:) Thank you Dennis!:)

I'll remember this for the future as I am sure I will need it.

Dick Latshaw
05-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Belinda, thanks for the thought. I can't type so gude either.:D