PDA

View Full Version : Dachshund Clipart or Photo

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey everyone, do you have any images of a Dachshund dog?

Thanks So Much.

Jerry Hay
05-15-2008, 6:09 PM
Give this one a shot

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-15-2008, 8:37 PM
These are precious, but I need it for a memorial stone, so I need one with just one dog. I guess I could try and draw one of these out. Thank you so much.

All you guys on Sawmill are really GREAT!

Ray Mighells
05-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Here's a couple Frank C posted a while back

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-16-2008, 7:02 AM
Hey, thanks Ray (& Frank), I actually found a photo of a dachshund, but the customer wanted only the outline, so these will work great.

I really appreciate all you Sawmill Creekers!

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-19-2008, 12:02 PM
Just thought I'd share the outline in case anyone else might need it, now don't laugh at it.

Frank Corker
05-19-2008, 2:52 PM
James & Zelma I'm sorry I have not been around to help but I had one of those dreadful computer crash thingies. Without criticising your dachund shape I wonder why you never made use of the file that was posted, there was most certainly enough there to make the dog. I have included it here but I suspect I am too late.

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-19-2008, 3:29 PM
Hey Frank, sorry to hear about the computer crashing, hope all is well . . . and YES we did miss you!

By the time I got these the customer had already decided she only wanted an outline. I showed her the photo of some I found and tried to get her to get me a photo of her dog but she did not want that either. She finally told me it would be too tough to see her little dog every time she went by the grave.

Thanks for not being cruel about my drawing.

I was looking for the cowboy kneeling at the cross with his horse earlier, on this site and another one and was told to go to http://www.signtorch.com/ , I did and I purchased a cd and guess what I found . . . a beautiful silhouette of a dachshund, day late, dollar short.

Thanks again for all you help.