PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat OT-David Ellsworth

Curt Harms
05-15-2008, 7:21 AM
For those that live in S.E. PA. and N.J. there's a spread in today's local paper featuring David and Wendy Ellsworth. There's an organization that does free tours of local artisans' studios, elephants eye tours (http://www.elephantseyetour.org/modules/weblinks/singlelink.php?lid=3&keywords=) which will be doing tours this weekend of the Ellsworth studio. I don't find a link to the article on the paper's website, Phillyburbs.com which is a shame. It looks like a beautifully done woodworker/artists house. Something to do this weekend if you're interested.

Curt

Jim Becker
05-15-2008, 11:07 AM
David and Wendy's place is amazing...as is both of their own work. We know David for his turning, but his furniture in the house is also noteworthy...as is the collection of stuff from others, including Maloof. Nice folks, too. Anybody within reasonable distance should consider seriously taking advantage of this opportunity.

Rick Levine
05-15-2008, 11:21 AM
This is amazing timing. I just ordered one of David Ellsworth's DVD's yesterday. I wish I was close enough to take advantage of the tour.