PDA

View Full Version : Creeker's roll-call. New store in Cincinnati

Dave Lehnert
05-14-2008, 4:04 PM
Hello!

Got a day off from work to pay Steve Mickley a visit at there new woodworking store in Milford. That place is not going to be good for my pocket book. LOL!!! You can tell it's a store ran by woodworkers.

Just wondering who is going to the grand opening this weekend ? Would be good to meet in person. I have something going on at work that may get in my way of going.

Mark Visconti
05-14-2008, 5:26 PM
I'm in Cinci and was considering a trip on Friday, but could be coerced to show up on Saturday. I'm a relative newbie so getting to know others with more experience would be great

Dave Loebach
05-14-2008, 7:39 PM
Hi Dave. That's great. I live in Anderson and it's a long treck to the stores we now have in the city. What is the name of the store and where is it?

Dave Loebach

Dave Lehnert
05-14-2008, 8:41 PM
Hi Dave. That's great. I live in Anderson and it's a long treck to the stores we now have in the city. What is the name of the store and where is it?

Dave Loebach

The name is Hardwood Lumber and More. I-275 to the Blancheaster exit. Turn right and go to the first light in front of Lowe's, turn left. The store is on your left in the K-mart shopping center. Right behind Duncan Donuts and ARBY's. In the old Thriftway store.
I can make the drive from my house to the store in under 10min. Got to love that.

Dave Lehnert
05-14-2008, 8:43 PM
I'm in Cinci and was considering a trip on Friday, but could be coerced to show up on Saturday. I'm a relative newbie so getting to know others with more experience would be great
Give them a call. I think the Grand Opening is also on Friday.