PDA

View Full Version : Pine vase

Mitchell Cholewinski
05-08-2008, 2:36 AM
I turned this 11" vase from wet pine I cut down. It has multiple coats of poly on it. I am trying to post it here but need to resize the picture. I am having trouble teaching myself to resize the picture but here goes. Mitch

robert hainstock
05-08-2008, 8:05 AM
Download this Free program, It works very well, and is simple. :)
Bob

Paul Engle
05-08-2008, 10:15 AM
ahhhhhh......... hmmmmm.....well .........maybe......yep looks good :D Mitchell but ahh little larger will help..

Bernie Weishapl
05-08-2008, 6:04 PM
Mitch is that you. I thought that vase looked familiar. Is that the Santa sleigh in front of it.

Mitchell Cholewinski
05-08-2008, 8:32 PM
Yes, that's me. I been trying to teach myself how to resize my pictures so I can post on this forum, seems like forever. I used that vase with the santa sleigh to try to resize from 325 kb down to the allowed 107.8 kb allowed on this forum. Thought it worked and it did post, but when you click on it the darn thing doesn't get big enough to look at. I'm stumped Bern. I try to upload, JPEG from my computer but doesn't work the same on this forum and I know I am close. Going to try again, once more tonight. I really liked your latest two turnings Bern. Mitch

curtis rosche
05-08-2008, 8:53 PM
here try this site http://www.onlinephotographers.com/shrink/shrinkimage.php all you do is select your image and click load and it automaticaly shrinks the file, but leaves the picture size, and you dont have to download any program. once it reloads the page, save the image and away you go