PDA

View Full Version : Don't Know

Angus Hines
05-06-2008, 4:05 PM
IF this a bad thing but I just had to tell everyone.....If this shouldn't be here Please delete it Mike.

Just wanted to say that even though they are about a dollar a sheet higher than most of the other suppliers mentioned here. The service at HANSEN SUPPLY hansensupply.com is phenomenal and any other positive attribute you may think of.

Now back to your regularly scheduled whatever you were doing before I interrupted you with this post.

Joe Pelonio
05-06-2008, 4:40 PM
As long as you are not affiliated with a vendor, it's fine to review them here and help others.

What I find interesting about your post is that I have been using them for 4 years, and though most items I have shipped, I have been there many times as they are only 1/2 hour away in the Ballard area of Seattle. I guess I didn't realize they were doing business all over the country online since I always call Larry by phone.

The only problem I've had is that sometimes they will not have enough stock for what I need, but usually they can get it within a day or two. They will also add adhesive to the back for a nominal charge.

When I go there I always pass by the famous troll under the overpass:

http://q.queso.com/images/FremontTroll.jpg

George M. Perzel
05-07-2008, 6:15 AM
Hey Joe;
Where didya get the pic of my mother-in-law???
Best regards;
George
LaserArts