PDA

View Full Version : Very proud of this project!

Mike Grennier
03-08-2003, 9:55 PM
Hi all..

Thought I'd post this. This is my son's first ever project. Obviously, as you can see, it's a... a... a... umm, umm.. umm, well I guess it's whatever you want it to be.

As far as materials, there's some pine, some poplar, some plywood, some screws, some nails, some glue...

And most importantly, a very proud woodworker!

Mike Grennier
03-08-2003, 9:56 PM
Sorry folks, there's no picture attached to my post.

I'm obviously doing something wrong - can anyone help?

Mike:confused:

Dave Hammelef
03-08-2003, 10:01 PM
Use the attach file option at the bottom of the post page (there is a choose button to find the pic on your hard drive) then DO NOT preview it if you do you have to re attach the pic.

Dave

Howard Barlow
03-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Mike,
You do have the image loaded on a website, I presume. That being the case, do like Daver explained.

Some of the free sites don't let you do that, though, if that's the case.

Kirk (KC) Constable
03-09-2003, 9:42 AM
When my oldest daughter was maybe five or six, one day she came downstairs and started gathering up scraps. Then she asked for some glue...and the result was a leaning 'tower' of odd shaped blocks of mahagony maybe 12"-14" tall. At the time we had some display cainets over the sofa, and I put that 'tower' in with the David Winter cottages. When her mother and I divorced, I took that with me and kept it in the living room through three or four moves and many years. Courtney is 23 now, and I only recently tossed it out. She was mortified that I'd kept it this long!

KC