PDA

View Full Version : Is Mike Wenzloff MIA?

JD Dolan
05-04-2008, 8:48 AM
Has anybody ordered a saw from Mike Wenzloff recently? I called him and sent him an email over a month ago and have heard nothing. So I called a few days ago and left another message (I figured maybe I could get one or two of his kits if his waiting list is too long). Still nothing. I've heard great things about his saws, but...

Thanks, J.D.

Charlie Mastro
05-04-2008, 10:30 AM
I know that Mike has been busy moving into his new much larger shop and has stated he is behind in his correspondence.:cool:

Mark Stutz
05-04-2008, 11:07 AM
What Charlie said. He is moving his shop and office, has added equipment and personell, so he can increase production. Give him a little time. His saws really are worth the wait.

I'm hoping to meet him at the event in Berea this fall.

Tony Zaffuto
05-04-2008, 7:47 PM
Mike is taking care of business. I got an email from him two weeks ago and two saws I ordered are about to be built/completed (two half-back saws rip and cross-cut). Got the invoice and shot him a check.

T.Z.

Martin Shupe
05-04-2008, 8:09 PM
You may not hear from Mike for a couple months. Then, when it is your turn, you will get an email with an invoice and request for final confirmation and a payment. He is very busy, but his saws are worth the wait.

JD Dolan
05-04-2008, 8:29 PM
Got a nice email from Mike today. I'm indeed on the waiting list for what looks to be my Christmas presents to myself.