PDA

View Full Version : Great Deal @ Amazon. Incra 25" LS Super System For $272.00.

Brian Saville
05-02-2008, 7:20 PM
I am a first-time poster, but have read this board on and off for the last couple of years. Gotten lots of good advice.

I figured I would share a great deal I found at Amazon. They have the 25" Incra LS Super System for $272.00. That is $100.00 less than the 17" sells for.

I know people either love these or don't, but seems like a hard deal to pass up if you have considered one in the past.

I picked one up the other day from them for $285 and thought I was getting a good deal then.

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VTR1XY?&camp=212361&linkCode=wsw&tag=wwwnorthwinda-20&creative=380789

That link contains the Sawmill Creek affiliate code so the site benefits by following that link rather than searching for it directly on Amazon.

Take care and I hope to be posting more in the future.

Jim O'Dell
05-02-2008, 8:44 PM
Well, I'm in the camp that likes it. And fire them off an email, they will credit you the difference for up to 30 days of your purchase. I got 3 credits on one Forrest saw blade a couple of months ago. But I think you have to email them while the price is down. I think I got my 25" LS for about 330.00 a couple years ago and thought it was a good deal at the time, but not from Amazon.
Thanks for the alert! And welcome to the Creek! Jim.

Ben Cadotte
05-06-2008, 11:56 AM
It's now down to $258.73!

I would order one as I was wanting the 17" to come down in price. But the 25" is now $100 less than the 17". But I already spent my mad money for the month. :(

sullivan mcgriff
05-06-2008, 2:23 PM
But they don't/won't ship to Canada :(

Glenn Clabo
05-06-2008, 2:51 PM
Post-Order Price Guarantee

Amazon.com's prices for released items will change from time to time based on a variety of factors. If Amazon.com's price for an already-released item decreases within 30 days after we ship the item to you, we'll be glad to refund the difference in price if you contact us within that 30-day period. Please click the Contact Us button on the right side of this page, and be sure to have your order number handy so we can assist you.
This Post-Order Price Guarantee is subject to the following restrictions:
Applies only to products that have already been released. Products that have not yet been released but that are available for pre-order from Amazon.com are not covered by this guarantee, but do benefit from our Pre-Order Price Protection program (see section above).
Applies only to items sold by Amazon.com, and not to items (or prices) offered by other sellers on our site.
Item prices that are affected by a promotion such as "Buy one, get one free" are not eligible, unless the same promotion is also offered at the lower price.
The price of an item after rebate is not considered to be the Amazon.com price.
Requests must be made within 30 days of the item's shipment date.

Ben Cadotte
05-06-2008, 2:58 PM
But they don't/won't ship to Canada :(

You could have it shipped to my house. And I could forward it to you*.:p

* Re delivery may take several months to years.

:D

Mike Goetzke
05-06-2008, 3:04 PM

I would order one as I was wanting the 17" to come down in price. But the 25" is now $100 less than the 17". But I already spent my mad money for the month. :(

That price is very tempting. I bought the 17" a while back and keep thinking I wanted the 25" but the advantage of the 17" setup I have is I seldom have to remove it from my TS/RT combo since I purchased a panel cutting system:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/mbg/Unisaw%20Cabinet/th_IMG_0904_2_1.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/mbg/Unisaw%20Cabinet/IMG_0904_2_1.jpg)

Ben Cadotte
05-06-2008, 5:14 PM
That price is very tempting. I bought the 17" a while back and keep thinking I wanted the 25" but the advantage of the 17" setup I have is I seldom have to remove it from my TS/RT combo since I purchased a panel cutting system:

Same reason I was looking at the 17" myself. I always though it was odd the 17" and 25" have nearly the same "normal" price on Amazon. For $250 I would buy the 25" though. But unfortunately I spent alot of money the last month. So have to cool my jets some. Maybe the 17" will get reduced some time soon. Then I will "have" to get it. :D

John Cooper2
05-06-2008, 5:21 PM
back to $358.99 now

Chris Padilla
05-06-2008, 5:39 PM

Wow, they adjusted the price pretty quickly! There must've been an error kind of like when airline tickets have errors and the tickets become super cheap...you only have minutes to jump on the deal!

Chris Padilla
05-06-2008, 5:40 PM

Mike, nice looking TS/RT setup...looks mighty heavy to move. I assume your cabinet sits on an extension of the TS mobile base?

Ben Cadotte
05-06-2008, 6:56 PM
Wow, they adjusted the price pretty quickly! There must've been an error kind of like when airline tickets have errors and the tickets become super cheap...you only have minutes to jump on the deal!

Actually I noticed the price drop yesterday but didn't post. Saw this morning it was still at that price so I mentioned it. :rolleyes:

Mike Goetzke
05-07-2008, 12:36 AM
Mike, nice looking TS/RT setup...looks mighty heavy to move. I assume your cabinet sits on an extension of the TS mobile base?

Yes and yes...but I have it on 6-300# casters that are sold at Woodcraft and it moves around pretty easily.

Mikw

Brian Effinger
05-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Well, I think I went and did something rather rash yesterday. I got in on the $258.73 deal, even though I don't have a router table worthy of big enough for this - it's just a cheap, small Rockler table-top model. I'll just have to put it away for awhile and wait until I get a decent router set-up, which will hopefully be sometime sooner rather than later. Of course I can just tell myself (and my wife) that while I may not need it, I saved $128.22. Yeah, that just might work :p

And since it didn't happen if there are no pictures, I'll post them when I get it. It might take some time though because of the free "supersaver" shipping.

Glenn Clabo
05-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Brian...
You MUST tell yourself (and most importantly your wife) that you saved...$221.22!
List Price:$479.95

Brian Effinger
05-07-2008, 10:24 AM
You're right, Glenn. This purchase just keeps getting better all the time :D

Ben Cadotte
05-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Brian...
You MUST tell yourself (and most importantly your wife) that you saved...$221.22!
List Price:$479.95

You're right, Glenn. This purchase just keeps getting better all the time :D

Yes, make sure you tell her the savings from LIST.

Oh, and if you have too, you can blame me. I can take it. :D:D

Glad someone could make use of the deal. Hoping maybe the 17" will go on sale. Amazon keeps teasing me with a slightly lower price on miter gauges in my gold box options about once a week. But I know when they do their special pricings they are a bit lower. So I keep waiting.

Brent Smith39
05-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I took advantage of the deal and added a Mothers day gift in with it, so when she sees the package she won't get to mad. :eek:

I ordered a little before 5 pm Eastern time, must have just made it in time.

I'll have to remember to quote the list price. Good idea.

Brent

Mike Spanbauer
05-07-2008, 12:12 PM
I'm afraid the 17" did Ben, a few weeks back. I picked up the other limited qty deal they had last week - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000022437 - for $154.

I prefer the design of the LS series, but my router table simply isn't big enough to accomodate the units. Plus the Ultra offers the quick removability feature which is a plus given that my router table assists as a left side TS support.

mike

Chris Padilla
05-07-2008, 12:41 PM
And since it didn't happen if there are no pictures, I'll post them when I get it. It might take some time though because of the free "supersaver" shipping.

We'll accept a picture of the box with the any good identifying marks clearly displayed. No 'grassy knoll'/fuzzy stuff! ;)

Brian Effinger
05-07-2008, 3:26 PM
We'll accept a picture of the box with the any good identifying marks clearly displayed. No 'grassy knoll'/fuzzy stuff! ;)
So I can't use those pictures I have of the Loch Ness Monster & Bigfoot, huh? I guess the picture from Amazon's website doesn't count either? :p