PDA

View Full Version : Source for glass in GA?

Roger Warford
05-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Anybody know where I can get custom glass in Georgia (I'm north east of Atlanta)? I need glass for picture frames and a replacement for glass in a china cabinet.

I would also be interested in replacing a window approximately 45"x48" with a nice etched window.

I guess I haven't found the right search terms for Google yet - all I come up with are a bunch of auto glass places.

Belinda Barfield
05-02-2008, 1:46 PM
Roger, I not sure what keywords you used but I got quite a few hits with "custom cut glass atlanta" and "decorative glass atlanta". You could call local frame shops and ask who cuts glass for them, although a lot of them probably cut their own.

Nathan Camp
05-02-2008, 6:44 PM
Roger,

I've used Diamond Glass in Alpharetta (close to North Point Mall) to get glass cut for clocks. Also had them make and bend some lexan panels. The do bevels and a lot of other things. Not sure about etching.

Website at
http://www.diamondglasscompany.com/

nathan

John Fricke
05-02-2008, 8:17 PM
You might try searching for stained glass suppliers and or art glass. Their is a large stained glass supplier near me and they have more types of glass than you could ever imagine. They would also be able to direct you to a local "artist" that does etching.

Roger Warford
05-02-2008, 9:42 PM
Thanks all! I'll try those suggestions.