PDA

View Full Version : Twin Cities WW Show a little Gloating.

Tyler Howell
04-02-2004, 5:32 PM
This is what I got at the WWS!;)

Chris Padilla
04-02-2004, 5:48 PM
That AD741 sure would be nice to have but I may have to go for its smaller cousin...we'll see....

Dennis Peacock
04-02-2004, 5:52 PM
Come on now Tyler......

You better FESS UP that you really didn't get this machine. If'en you did, I gonna come up there and brang that to the house with me.!! :D

Ed Falis
04-02-2004, 6:14 PM
Only a little gloat, eh? Guess you live large, Tyler. ;-)

- Ed

Jim Becker
04-02-2004, 6:21 PM
So, are your machines coming out of Delaware or are you taking the demos home on Sunday?? Awesome tools, even if there is green on them!

Chris Padilla
04-02-2004, 6:23 PM
Hey, we like green and black, right? ;)

Robert Ducharme
04-02-2004, 6:31 PM
Tyler,

You got your calendar mixed up. April Fools was yesterday. :D That will teach you not to change your calendar before you go on your date. :)

Or is the gloat that you were able to take pictures and bring them home? :D :D

Tyler Howell
04-02-2004, 7:15 PM
And I came home with a lot of other pictures too. Are there penalties for April Fools. This is what actually came home with me. Got there early, dodged the crowds, Went well prepared with an agenda and research. Had hoped to swing a deal on a mortising machine and cabinet saw but only the accessory hawkers were wheeling. Kinda disappointed. Some of the so called deals were higher than the Borg and definitely more than some of the web sights. An enjoyable time over all. The sweet smell of saw dust on a beautiful day. Grip-Tite has a split plate for the router fence(new to me). ( front pix) Going to give it a try.Kreg & CMT gave a real credit card work out.
Thanks for looking.
PS There's a bunch of Timber Wolf blades there some place.
TTFN

Bruce Page
04-02-2004, 8:14 PM
I knew if I waited long enough the truth would come out - your first post was way too subdued for all that big iron!

You did come home with some nice goodies though. Congrats!

John Miliunas
04-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Yup, I'm with Bruce on this one! I just knew it! 50 lashes with a wet staining rag! :D A nice haul anyway, though! Bet his credit card is still smokin'! :cool:

Dave Richards
04-03-2004, 7:46 AM
You said you had some money burning a hole in your pocket. I was thinking of $20 or so. Looks like you went over that even without the Felder. That oughta keep you for a week or so.

See ya.

Dave

Thomas Prondzinski
04-03-2004, 8:15 AM
Tyler

I got there about 12:30 long line at the ticket booth.I must say it was one of the better woodworkings shows in a long time. I bought some veneer,one bundle for 20.00,new zero clearance insert for table saw with a micro jig splitter,alot of hook and loop,locking floor mat,magnetic worklight for bandsaw.Stopped at 2 Home Depots for Besseys,got 9.

Tom

Mark Singer
04-03-2004, 9:25 AM
Your dangerous with that camera Tyler, you had me going ...just a bit!:eek:

Tyler Howell
04-03-2004, 9:53 AM
[QUOTE=Thomas Prondzinski]Tyler

I got there about 12:30 long line at the ticket booth.I must say it was one of the better woodworkings shows in a long time. I bought some veneer,one bundle for 20.00,new zero clearance insert for table saw with a micro jig splitter,alot of hook and loop,locking floor mat,magnetic worklight for bandsaw.Stopped at 2 Home Depots for Besseys,got 9.

Yah Tom, May have passed you in Line. Got there at 12:10
Place filled pretty fast. Got some of those Floor mats they were pushing at the ticket booth. (under all that other good junk in the pix.)
18"-24" Besseys were on my list. There's were$40+. in bulk.
I knew (and did) get what I needed at the Borg.
Good time.

Jim Becker
04-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Yah Tom, May have passed you in Line.
If you weren't wearing that hat with the ear flaps, nobody would have recognized you! :eek:

Boyd Gathwright
04-04-2004, 3:52 PM
Hello Tyler,

You almost slipped this one by me; I have been sick the past couple of days and have not even turned the computer on. Sure is a very nice piece of equipment you bought, though, I am not up on that particular model. I am sure it is of the highest standard, especially coming from a QUALITY company like FELDER’S. You now have a piece of equipment that will surely help you put out the highest quality of workmanship. Though expensive, I’m sure you made an intelligent choice. From all that I know about FELDER’S, this is a piece of equipment you can be proud of and one that will last you a lifetime.

An excellent buy and Super Good woodworking for the future.

:) Boyd :)

This is what I got at the WWS!;)