PDA

View Full Version : Xmas in April!

Tyler Howell
04-01-2004, 7:24 PM
Xmas all over again.

Standing outside in front of the office on a beautiful Apr. 1st One right after another FEDEX, UPS, and USPS drive up with stuff for me. I was very good this year.:cool::rolleyes:
Woody sent a DP table, Dust funnel with blast gate (factory seconds) and clamp holders.
Iturra Design had my new BS Tension hand wheel , Hi tension spring and wheel brush.
Softwerks Int. Delivered Wood Working at Home DVD series.

With a date tonight and the WW Show tomorrow I won’t be able to play till Late tomorrow. John M. Do we need anything for our communal WI shop?? Send me a list and your C:pC#:p

Chris Padilla
04-01-2004, 8:11 PM
[Chandler from Friends' voice]: "Could your font beeeee any smaller?!" :D

Tyler,

I have the Woodpecker DP table. Once teesny-weensy slight modification you might wish to do to gain about a 1/2" more depth of cut on your DP is to route out a small section on the movable fence...right up to the brass-colored aluminum piece. Install the table/fence and you'll see what I mean. Also, whip yourself up a bunch more inserts...you'll go through them like there's no tomorrow. Save one to center your bit, too...your golden insert as it were.

I can't wait for my WW'ing at home DVDs to show!! :) :D

Nice gloat...1 demerit for not putting the word gloat in the subject...this almost qualifies as a stealth gloat!! :eek:

:p:p

Tim Morton
04-01-2004, 8:22 PM
Its so stealth i can't even read it....man i NEED to make an appy to get my eyes checked tommorow...small type seems to be killing me lately. Glad there are pictures to look at :)

Ken Garlock
04-01-2004, 9:02 PM
Gee guys, I thought it was an eye test :rolleyes:

Joe Breid
04-01-2004, 9:17 PM
Tyler,
What do you mean ,WW Show tomorrow? Tomorrow is Friday which means WORK. On my calendar it does not start till Saturday.

Oh well, go ahead and start without the rest of us , Just leave a few good deals.

Joe

John Miliunas
04-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Dude....Shot and a SCORE! Nice schtuff, Tyler! Dontchya' just love it when Christmas last ALL year long?! :D Hmmmm....Let's see; I haven't gotten a single thing since...since...Oh yeah. My BS blades came a couple days ago. :rolleyes: But those are disposable items and they don't count! Anything for the "community shop"? Not unless you've got a DJ20 laying around doing nuthin'! See 'ya Sunday? :cool:

John Shuk
04-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Tyler,
I have the same Woody DP table I love it! Nice Gloat!
John

Jack Diemer
04-01-2004, 10:41 PM
You should go for the Hat trick.

You scored today with the new stuff, you'll probably get a deal at the woodworking show tomorrow, and then there is that date tonight :D .

Tyler Howell
04-02-2004, 12:13 AM
Sorry Guys Help me out here. I'll take this to OT, but have questions about font size. You may not have guessed but I like a little flair! Being the shy MN type we don't like to get to carried away, but when I send something out it looks fine and then if I read it on another machine the font is usually huge!! Whud-up-wid-dat??:confused:
I always BI and add my favorite blue color cause it matches my hora. Never touch the print size?
I look at my fonts and looks like I'm shouting?
PS I usually :o compose on Word for windows to get the spell check.

Tyler Howell
04-02-2004, 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=Joe Breid]Tyler,
What do you mean ,WW Show tomorrow? Tomorrow is Friday which means WORK. On my calendar it does not start till Saturday.

Oh well, go ahead and start without the rest of us , Just leave a few good deals.

Joe,
Early Bird..... I have a list, a virgin platinum CC and roller duffle bag/back pack. I'm serious.
TJH

Tim Morton
04-02-2004, 6:49 AM
Tyler: just be careful of what font you choose to be "flairful" with. Your second post is in a different font than your first. Looks like in the first you chose Times or palatino, which is a serif font and that does not read well on web. And a 7 pt times is going to read alot smaller than a 7 point optima for example. Can you set up a style sheet in Word? Then when you are done spell checking you apply the style to the response and *poof* all your repsonse are consistent.

John Miliunas
04-02-2004, 8:02 AM
PS I usually :o compose on Word for windows to get the spell check.
[/color][/b][/i]

Well then, don't use "Word" for checking your spelling. It's a PITA to go through a multiple step process just to post anyway. Solution? Someone, way back when, suggested using a IE, browser plug-in, called "ieSpell". (If you're using Netscrape or some other browser, you may be out of luck.) Installed it on mine and just love it. Works great and you compose and check without ever having to do any copy/paste garbage. Actually, installed it on each of my machines! Check it out: http://www.iespell.com/ :cool:

(Normal disclaimer...Not affiliated with "iespell", its affiliates, advertisers, or even the janitors who clean their offices. Just a happy user.) :D

Tyler Howell
04-03-2004, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=Jack Diemer]You should go for the Hat trick.

You scored today with the new stuff, you'll probably get a deal at the woodworking show tomorrow, and then there is that date tonight :D

Ohhhhh Jack!
He shoots, He scores! :cool::cool::cool: I'll take that Hat Trick:p!