PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day Tool Show

Brian J Rogalny
04-26-2008, 4:38 PM
I will be having a Fathers Day tool show at my store in June, I would like to use this opportunity to show off my laser, looking for ideas on how to market my service and create that "WOW" factor that everyone talks about. Have some of the laser buzz products in the store that have not created that buzz yet.I have the universal pls.360 with air assist. Is there any danger liability having this machine open to the public to view, so they can see it operating, exhausted properly of course.

Joe Pelonio
04-26-2008, 7:02 PM
If you have a store your business insurance will cover any liability issues. It's more likely to have someone trip and fall than be harmed by your laser as long as the door interlock is working.

Dee Gallo
04-27-2008, 1:31 PM
This is a good opportunity for you fathers out there to let the rest of us know what would "wow" you -

IF you didn't make stuff yourself, what would be useful, make you smile, surprise you, impress you? I think everyone can relate to the daunting task of buying a gift for the guy who has everything.

Since there are not too many guys wearing ties everyday anymore, here's your big chance to say what you would love to see in the box on Father's Day, hopefully made or enhanced by laser!

cheers, dee

Bill Cunningham
04-29-2008, 9:07 PM
Hmmm If I remember right, the best thing that ever wowed me is the reason I'm a father :D

Steven Wallace
05-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Bill have you lasered that reason yet to enhance it? Or, would it not fit in the machine? :D Yes I am just being silly.