PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the woodworking projects forum.

Bill Wyko
04-25-2008, 3:52 PM
Thanks for creating a place for everyone to show their projects separate from Q&A. It's been hard to keep up with the flow of topics. I missed plenty now that I checked that out. There are some real talented folks here. You all deserve a pat on the back so go on.....Pat yourself.:D

Roy Wall
04-25-2008, 4:24 PM
We finally have one........ Great!!

Well done SMC.......

Roger Warford
04-25-2008, 4:41 PM
Yes it is nice. Should the recent project postings in the "General" forum (e.g., Finished Project.. Southern Cross Chest of D's (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=82837) and First Project (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=82851)) be moved to the new forum? Moderators? Don't mean to be causing trouble or creating work for anyone. Really just wondering how the new forum is intended to be used.

Glenn Clabo
04-25-2008, 4:58 PM
Thank you Roger...

Bill Wyko
04-25-2008, 5:01 PM
There will be a transition period I'm sure.;)

Greg Cole
04-25-2008, 5:23 PM
My arms are pretty long, but not sure I'll be patting mine for awhile after some of what I've seen.... some very nice work indeed.
I like seeing what we collectively spend our time on (we'll leave the $ outta it ;)). And having it easier to find is nice.
Cheers.
Greg

John Thompson
04-25-2008, 6:18 PM
This is great.. I stay busy and can only spot check to see what is currently up on a board. The problem with that is this forum is so large with so many posting, something can be on page 3 in about 3-4 hours and you may miss something that you would rather see.

And that is the case with a gallery as there are finished projects that I would like to have commented on that I was not even aware of. Now... I can go to the header and hopefully not miss anyone's work.

My appologies to all that have posted finished projects in the past and I have not seen. Just a matter of how the system worked at that time with what was available.

Again.. this is a big step toward singling out a very important topic IMO so credit can be given where credit is due.

Thanks to those that put all this in place as I know it took awhile to implement.

Regards...

Sarge..

Darryl deHaan
04-28-2008, 9:31 PM
Perfect, now we can call this forum what it is... the gloat forum.

D