PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Terry!

Maurice Ungaro
04-01-2004, 6:57 AM
Terry Hatfield tipped me off to the fact that 3D has the WWII 10" Thin Kerf blade on sale for $89. Such a deal. At that price, i went ahead and got the 5" blade stiffener too. Well, shipment arrived yesterday after I ordered it TWO DAYS earlier (Monday). Wow...that's fast for regular ground service.

Anyway, couldn't wait to bolt onto the CS, and all I can say is ....wow. Nice clean glassy rip cuts. I bought this because my 1.5 hp CS was boggin down in some 8/4 qs white oak. Doesn't bog down now! My question is this: What am I going to do with my regular kerf 10" WWII?

Maurice

John Miliunas
04-01-2004, 8:04 AM
Anyway, couldn't wait to bolt onto the CS, and all I can say is ....wow. Nice clean glassy rip cuts. I bought this because my 1.5 hp CS was boggin down in some 8/4 qs white oak. Doesn't bog down now! My question is this: What am I going to do with my regular kerf 10" WWII?

Maurice

Maurice, glad that's working for you! As for the regular kerf WWII, I'll be glad to PM you my address!!! :D Seriously, if you're considering selling it, drop me a line! :cool:

Terry Hatfield
04-01-2004, 8:55 AM
Maurice,

Glad to help!!!

Terry

Bart Leetch
04-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Hey nows the time to get the 3 hp cabinet saw. You just gotta have it to run the regular kurf blade ya know.

Maurice Ungaro
04-01-2004, 1:04 PM
Hey nows the time to get the 3 hp cabinet saw. You just gotta have it to run the regular kurf blade ya know.

Bart,
Don't think I haven't thought about it! I'm getting married in 3 weeks (April 23rd), we're rehabbing a Victorian Cottage and moving in May. Let's just say that the cabinet saw is on my 3-5 year plan. Windfall profits and other unexplainable sources of income may step up that timeline.

Maurice